Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Offseason Moves

Steelers just traded Diontae Johnson for peanuts. Couldn't stand Diontae, but I don't understand giving him away.

Sad but true. :(

Chicago gave us a first for Claypool, and Diontae is way better than him…

That was the dumbest trade ever, but Chicago at least rebounded by trading that haul that will end up getting them Caleb Williams.

Reactions: Cam
That was the dumbest trade ever, but Chicago at least rebounded by trading that haul that will end up getting them Caleb Williams.

It's the Bears. They'll screw it up either way.

Definitely didn’t predict the Titans snagging Calvin Ridley away from the Jags for a bunch of money. Should have just paid AJ Brown.

Steelers traded Kenny Pickett to the Eagles for basically nothing today. I know he's not good, but man, what a wasted first round pick. Complete overhaul of the QB room. Kenny traded, Rudolph signed with Tennessee, and Mitch signed with Buffalo.

There's talk that this opens the door for the Steelers to trade for Fields, though it makes more sense to grab a QB in the draft.

Sure enough, the Chicago Bears traded Justin Fields to the Pittsburgh Steelers for a sixth round pick that could become a fourth round pick if Fields plays. Russ has been told he's QB1 next year, so I'd say it's safe to say this trade sticks to just being a sixth rounder. This is a steal, but the catch is that Fields will be a free agent after this season, so they're going to have to re-sign him, if they think he might be the guy. Russ is on a cheap one year deal himself, so we've officially got the cheapest QB room by a mile.

It really didn't make any sense to trade him this early.

They don’t want the “QB battle” storyline that would be going on all next season. They’re going to set up Caleb Williams to be the guy. The backup will probably be some scrub.

Caleb Williams in Chicago is a disaster wating to heppen.

My solution:

Draft two QBs. Surely one of them works out? :p

They've got #1 and #9. Grab Caleb Williams and Bo Nix.

(I'd love to see it)

Back