Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Osu

Not a lot of people saw this coming

I guess I'm glad I sold my tickets

Great game by Doran grant, he got violated in indy last year

Hate to be the guy to give up on the season, but next year could be special if all the guys come back. If Waynes, Cook, and Shilique come back we will be a top 5 team.
We lose Langford and 1 offensive lineman I think. Langford was the only bright spot tonight, but so was the guy that will take over for him, Delton Williams. Williams is an absolute beast!!!

On defense we lose Drummond, and rush. With another year under Nicholson and Hicks belt the secondary should be much improved.

Could be a great year, hopefully we finish strong this season and win a good bowl game against a 2 loss SEC team.

Hate to be the guy to give up on the season, but next year could be special if all the guys come back. If Waynes, Cook, and Shilique come back we will be a top 5 team.
We lose Langford and 1 offensive lineman I think. Langford was the only bright spot tonight, but so was the guy that will take over for him, Delton Williams. Williams is an absolute beast!!!

On defense we lose Drummond, and rush. With another year under Nicholson and Hicks belt the secondary should be much improved.

Could be a great year, hopefully we finish strong this season and win a good bowl game against a 2 loss SEC team.
Could be great next year if nobody leaves.

Hoops opens friday

I wonder what larry scott is feeling tonight

Langford was the only bright spot tonight, but so was the guy that will take over for him, Delton Williams. Williams is an absolute beast!!!

And yet on 4th & 5 we run Nick f'n Hill. Was there a dumber play than that tonight? Or this season?

Last edited:
And yet on 4th & 5 we run Nick f'n Hill. Was there a dumber play than that tonight? Or this season?

It's a tie with that Lawrence Thomas fake punt in our own 30 yard line against Nebraska.

Three plays stick out to me. The one you mentioned, Hicks getting beat on 3rd and 23, and holding on Langford TD.

OSU tried to give the game away in the first 1/2 and MSU refused to take it. I thought that MSU was the better team but I think I was wrong.

It's a tie with that Lawrence Thomas fake punt in our own 30 yard line against Nebraska.

Three plays stick out to me. The one you mentioned, Hicks getting beat on 3rd and 23, and holding on Langford TD.

That hold is the one killing me. Don't get me wrong, I know we played like shit. But, that score puts us up 14 and puts a lot of pressure on OSU.

That hold is the one killing me. Don't get me wrong, I know we played like shit. But, that score puts us up 14 and puts a lot of pressure on OSU.
It was an obvious hold but we didn't need to hold on that play. Langford would have scored easily

Last edited:
It would be nice to have another bye

The last three games will be a breeze. We'll get into one of the better bowl games. Not an awful season but definitely not a good one. I hope we get a shot at Miss State or one of the higher ranked SEC teams. Big ten needs to perform well in the bowls this season to earn some respect. Because OSU and MSU will possibly be top 5 next year at preseason. If Wisconsin and Nebraska are both in the 10-20 range we would look like the SEC.

Last edited:

Agreed - those all hurt tremendously but what really makes Hill on 4th & 5 stand out (and the Thomas fake punt last month) the other two weren't called by the coaches. Both calls were monumentally stupid.

Last edited:
It was an obvious hold but we didn't need to hold on that play. Langford would have scored easily

I don't know about that - he may have scored but the hold kept the defender from getting to Langford.

I expected Buckeyes to compete. I did not expect what happened. JT proved his ability to deliver in a big game. That's going to give the entire team a lot of confidence heading down the stretch. They're going to need it next week against Gophers on the road. That's a trap game if ever I saw one.

Back