Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pics from Orange Hitler's visit with the Pope

Not sure why you even respond to the turds who treat something you care about like dirt.

You aren't going to convince them to treat any of it with the respect it deserves.

This kind of rhetoric aimed at Obama would have gotten a fierce rebuttal about being a racist asshole.

smh

Jeez...

Churches and religions deserve ZERO respect. People, on the other hand, deserve and are owed respect until proven otherwise. The Vaticans REQUIREMENT is all i commented on. I do not remember if Michelle met in private with the pope, but my comments would still be the same.

I choose the Truth over your alternative. And, because I can read, it's fairly obvious to me what affronts God, since He has revealed that to us with crystal clarity. The selected non-Catholics you refer to, I cannot account for their errors.

So true. I suspect you will begin stoning every unwed slut sometime soon? Or do you only pick and choose what to follow from the many abominations that God detests? Or are you going to march on the vatican and tell them to burn all of their false idols and depictions of God? That's a huge sin, btw. Maybe worse than the photoshpped picture.

So true. I suspect you will begin stoning every unwed slut sometime soon? Or do you only pick and choose what to follow from the many abominations that God detests? Or are you going to march on the vatican and tell them to burn all of their false idols and depictions of God? That's a huge sin, btw. Maybe worse than the photoshpped picture.

The Catholic 10 commandments doesn't have that commandment. Graven images is fine.
Also there's no reason to believe that the pope is aware that little Damien is the antichrist. For all we know the pope might think little Damien is actually the little autistic kid of Donald and Melania's.

Who just seemingly mystically appeared out of the blue into a later version of the photograph.

Mysterious.

What's the name of that character that Tom Hanks plays in those movies about symbiology?

Like the da Vinci code and what have you?

The character was just featured in the movie Inferno.

Maybe we should get that guy on this case.

Last edited:
The Jews were looking for the Messiah that is/was Jesus and did not apparently recognize Him. The historical evidence Jesus is readily accessible as identified by historians and records of the day. The Gospels are not someone's fantastic tale, written by four guys with nothing better to do; they are the account of Jesus' life and purpose. St. Paul, James and Timothy also wrote their own experiences. As do your final question: No one but Jesus has claimed to be the Son of God. No one but Jesus suffered a Passion like He did to demonstrate the depth of His love for us. Only Jesus rose from the dead and conquered it, and established a Church to perpetuate His Truth on earth until his return. That's why His divinity is fact and not fable.

Damn, bro. I can tell you've taken some apologetics classes. This is nearly word for word out of their handbooks.

Flawed argument upon flawed argument with a lie or two thrown in for good measure. If i hadn't studied my bible, this might have convinced me. Well done.

The Catholic 10 commandments doesn't have that commandment. Graven images is fine.
Also there's no reason to believe that the pope is aware that little Damien is the antichrist. For all we know the pope might think little Damien is actually the little autistic kid of Donald and Melania's.

Who just seemingly mystically appeared out of the blue into a later version of the photograph.

Mysterious.

What's the name of that character that Tom Hanks plays in those movies about symbiology?

Like the da Vinci code and what have you?

The character was just featured in the movie Inferno.

Maybe we should get that guy on this case.

The bible has multiple sets of ten commandments. The first is extremely weird and would be laughed at if told in church. The final set is what we know now.

I'm curious as to what the catholic commandments are and where they came from. I asked my wife (she was raised catholic, but was never a good one) and she's never heard of them. I know the bible fairly well, but Catholicism isn't a real strong point. The practices are so different from what I grew up with.

Damn, bro. I can tell you've taken some apologetics classes. This is nearly word for word out of their handbooks.

Flawed argument upon flawed argument with a lie or two thrown in for good measure. If i hadn't studied my bible, this might have convinced me. Well done.

Straight out of the playbook-capitalize the T in Truth and identify things as "facts" that don't fit the definition of facts at all.

Should have gone with this one, I guess ...

May the 4th be with you! The dude 4th from right is Luke's Father.

Attachments

• IMG_5419.JPG
    IMG_5419.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

It's my own spontaneous response. Unless you can site the specific work.

The bible has multiple sets of ten commandments. The first is extremely weird and would be laughed at if told in church. The final set is what we know now.

I'm curious as to what the catholic commandments are and where they came from. I asked my wife (she was raised catholic, but was never a good one) and she's never heard of them. I know the bible fairly well, but Catholicism isn't a real strong point. The practices are so different from what I grew up with.

Byco once posted them… I'll try to find a link.

They were re written for the Catholic Church specifically when the emperor of Rome co-opted the new fad Christianity, probably because it was easier to convince the masses that he was a true choice of God When God is monotheistic, as opposed to when God is polytheistic-those fucking Roman gods on Mount Olympus couldn't even agree on which ones should keep their Greek names and which ones should change to Roman names-how the fuck are you going to convince the masses that they actually all agree that you should be the Emperor?

Thing is, just like today, back then those Dagos loved their art and sculpture, and loved to depict their deities in art and sculpture.

There was no way they were going to be able to kick that habit, but then there was that pesky second or third commandment thing that really threw a monkey wrench into that.

So they just took it out and replaced it with another one or duplicated one of the other ones or something.

Now the problem with mono theism they ran into is they like to make statues and paintings of more than one deity, so they went and basically violated the first commandment in order to deify dead people By Calling them Saints and then they could go on ahead and make graven images of them too.

Last edited:

The New Testament covers this. Remember the story of the adulteress? There are no false idols in the Vatican, in-spite of the false opinions circulating.

This is wrong. There? Happy now?

imrs.php

Well no duh, it's wrong.

That guy's not the pope anymore.

You know it's occurring to me that the non-religious on this board, and byco, in one perspective, agree on a lot more than we disagree on.

We believe that 100% of religions are bullshit.

99% of cases, byco agrees that we are right.

Last edited:
Here is a little gem we've been missing with all of our completely unfunny serious horseshit:

For the first time since she got married, Melania got to "dress for the job she was applying for…"

Get it?

Now that is some funny shit.

See, that's Melania, Ivanka and the Pope should've been smiling...

Trump shouldn't have even been in the picture, and little Damien right there, that little fucker should have been rubbing his hands and grinning in glee and chomping at the bit.

Last edited:
Should have gone with this one, I guess ...

May the 4th be with you! The dude 4th from right is Luke's Father.

I love that the only two people smiling in that picture are Trump and the Emperor Palpatine.

Everyone else is disgusted by their presence.

Because, KAWDUP, Obama and the Pope got along great ...and Obamas presidency wasn't a circus aside from when Fox tried to make mountains out of molehills. It's not about Catholicism, it's about how utterly miserable every person in the picture is to be with Trump.

Bowing to Saudis for Obama ...sign of weakness. Trump did it.
Michelle not covering her head in Muslim nation ...affront. Melania did it.
Lying about basic facts ...below the integrity of the office. Trump does it.

This whole, "yeah well if it were Obama ..." narrative is laughably hypocritical with Trump, literally, every day.

The dumbass doesn't realize twitter lasts forever

Riiight, so because it wasn't a circus, it is perfectly OK to shout racism. That is complete BULL SHIT, and so is most of your anwser. We were talking about the complete crap that that picture represents, and you think it is OK because you hate the man? Again I say BULL SHIT.

Obviously hypocritical is your middle name if you think either one is OK.

Jeez...

Churches and religions deserve ZERO respect. People, on the other hand, deserve and are owed respect until proven otherwise. The Vaticans REQUIREMENT is all i commented on. I do not remember if Michelle met in private with the pope, but my comments would still be the same.

Where did I say you had to do anything? Here is one for you - Faith and God deserves respect. I don't give a rats ass what or who you show respect to.

. . . and who you think deserves respect means even less.

Jeez...

Last edited:
Byco once posted them? I'll try to find a link.

They were re written for the Catholic Church specifically when the emperor of Rome co-opted the new fad Christianity, probably because it was easier to convince the masses that he was a true choice of God When God is monotheistic, as opposed to when God is polytheistic-those fucking Roman gods on Mount Olympus couldn't even agree on which ones should keep their Greek names and which ones should change to Roman names-how the fuck are you going to convince the masses that they actually all agree that you should be the Emperor?

Thing is, just like today, back then those Dagos loved their art and sculpture, and loved to depict their deities in art and sculpture.

There was no way they were going to be able to kick that habit, but then there was that pesky second or third commandment thing that really threw a monkey wrench into that.

So they just took it out and replaced it with another one or duplicated one of the other ones or something.

Now the problem with mono theism they ran into is they like to make statues and paintings of more than one deity, so they went and basically violated the first commandment in order to deify dead people By Calling them Saints and then they could go on ahead and make graven images of them too.

Mark 12:30-31 New International Version (NIV)

30. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.?[a] 31. The second is this: ?Love your neighbor as yourself.? There is no commandment greater than these.?

Mark 12:30-31 New International Version (NIV)

30. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

So… You're saying that if one did that… Jesus was going to go ahead and be cool with the whole violation of the Commandment against Idolatry, and the violation of the first commandment, the whole "I am your one true God…" Thing with the subsequent deification of a number of people who had died that the church went ahead and arbitrarily decided to deify?

Which I couldn't care less about - when it comes to the 10 Commandments I'm more of a law and order "thou shall not kill; thou shall not steal; thou shall not bear false witness against the neighbor" kind of guy, as opposed to the "Oh I'm God, and you really hurt my feelings by posting that picture of that movie kid who was Damien in that stupid 1970s movie Photo shop next to the pope" kind of guy.

So if you're saying that Communication from Jesus himself is greater than the violation that the church routinely commits against idolatry and the deification of entities who aren't God, I am full on in agreement.

I full on agrees that it's way more important as people to enforce the Commandments against killing and theft and false accusations, and let God worry about the silly shit that hurts his feelings like the photo shopped picture of Damien, while the Catholic Church brazenly violates the first and second commandment as a day to day matter of doing business.

I would say there's not much of a better example of a loving one's neighbor as themselves as committing oneself to protecting innocent and harmless people From being the victims of theft and assault and and being murdered and being the victims of false accusations by criminals who really aren't our neighbors, not really.

I'm really much more concerned about that than I am about some stupid photo shopped picture of the pope that the pope himself probably doesn't even give a fuck about.

I'm going to spend my time doing what I think will most benefit my neighbors (like myself), and let the likes of byco and Tevya sit at the Eastern wall and prattle on all day about what shit on the Internet is and what shit on the Internet isn't offensive to God.

Last edited:
So, apparently this is the little fucker all growed up.

harveystephens02sm.jp

He's not really the child antichrist, he's just some dude who was in a movie when he was a little kid.

Apparently he has some job in finance and he also does autograph signings for horror film nerds at horror film autograph signing nerd conventions.

So it doesn't look like any abomination, it doesn't look like the antichrist was really right there with the pope and the president of the United States (although there are a number of people who think that either one of them might actually be the antichrist), just a photo shopped picture of this now middle aged doofus when he was a little kid.

So there is no reason for the pope to be offended, and there's no reason for Almighty God to get his panties all up in a bunch over that stupid photo shopped picture, especially when there is so much else for Almighty God to get his fucking panties all up in a bunch over.

And if Almighty God doesn't have a good reason to get his panties all up in a bunch over because of that stupid photo shopped picture, there is sure a shit no reason for byco to get his own fucking panties all up in a bunch over it either.

Last edited:
Back