Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Remaining NFC North Schedules

I meant with the exact circumstances that Stafford had regarding the rest of the team (injuries etc.)

Stafford with Vikings type injuries (Abdullah vs Cook) would be 9-0 because Ansah, Ngata and Hyder would be healthy

Stafford with Vikings type injuries (Abdullah vs Cook) would be 9-0 because Ansah, Ngata and Hyder would be healthy

you aren't answering the question. I asked what you think the Lions record would have been with Dan O replacing Stafford for the first 9 games of the season.

no, I asked with the exact situation Stafford had...same injuries to the rest of the team, etc.

The point is the Vikings lack of injuries other than RB winning with a 3rd string QB. Lions would do the same and Stafford would be 9-0

I knew you wouldn't answer the question.

The Vikings having a better 3rd string QB doesn't mean they have a better team than Detroit. Their3rd string is as good as their first string which is all mediocre. Lions have a great QB, just as good defense and better Oline and weapons. Lions have the better team. RB is pretty close too. Detroit is better RBs due to Cook injury

With a healthy defense and Oline with Decker/Lang/Wagner healthy. Ngata full strength, Ansah no knee limitations, Hyder playing. Lions would be 7-2 at least with a vet 3rd string QB with experience. Also without the refs causing a Falcons loss

Stafford would be 9-0 with all of that. The HOF committee would hire someone sketching Stafford's face for his bust at all the home games

Seek help. You need it.

The Vikings having a better 3rd string QB doesn't mean they have a better team than Detroit. Their3rd string is as good as their first string which is all mediocre. Lions have a great QB, just as good defense and better Oline and weapons. Lions have the better team. RB is pretty close too. Detroit is better RBs due to Cook injury

you said this

The Vikings don't have a Stafford equivalent on their team. Bradford is Rudock, Kaaya is Bridgewater and Dan Orlovsky is Case Keenum

so, what would the Lions record be with Dan O as the QB instead of Stafford? Would it be 5-4 like it is with Matt or would it be worse? Would it be better?

It depends on the health of the team. Vikings have a better 3rd string than the Lions. Lions have a much better first string. Keenum was an upgrade over Bradford it seems.

Bradford and Bridgewater and Rodgers are little bitches. Stafford is better than all of them. Not the Lions problem. The Lions need to stay healthy and get properly reffed games. They figured out their red zone woes and are healthy on the Oline. Now they need the Dline healthy. Still can beat the Bears without our Dline. Still can beat the Vikings without our Dline

This fool just keeps talking in circles. So according to lkp:

Qbs don't matter.... the Vikings are good because the rest of the team is good... not keenum.

Ok.. then why is he putting up better numbers than Stafford?

Is their oline better than ours? Their weapons better than ours? Or Is keenum simply better than Stafford?

This fool just keeps talking in circles. So according to lkp:

Qbs don't matter.... the Vikings are good because the rest of the team is good... not keenum.

Ok.. then why is he putting up better numbers than Stafford?

Is their oline better than ours? Their weapons better than ours? Or Is keenum simply better than Stafford?

I think Keenum is far inferior to Stafford but the rest of the team around him is better than the Lions. Better OL, RBs, starting WRs and significantly better defense.

Yeah, in no way is keenum better than Stafford. Maybe a better scrambler, thats all. Where is he putting up better numbers?

Oh I would definitely say the Vikings o line is better than ours, thier Passing weapons over all yes to that as well

Last edited:
Exactly. Lkp would say our oline is better, weapons better... but by some miracle Stafford can't perform like keenum.

Ps.... murray is their 3rd string rb, keenum is their 3rd string qb, thielen is a 2013 undrafted scrub from Minnesota State, reiff is a lions cast off. So the fact were saying they are more talented is just plain sad. You know who is also better after all that is said?.... their coaching.

Last edited:
Back