Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rothstein's prediction -- ESPN

most every day I really like you tony....you've been a great poster for a long time. but today youre wasted or something? lol. So you just said you disagree with me all the time cause I blame either the gm or the players for being awful? who the fuck else am I supposed to blame????

The rain, ahhh ahh, the stars oooh, ooh.

most every day I really like you tony....you've been a great poster for a long time. but today youre wasted or something? lol. So you just said you disagree with me all the time cause I blame either the gm or the players for being awful? who the fuck else am I supposed to blame????

Mayhew gets partial blame of course, but he's done a ton of good for this team. You never acknowledge it....EVER. That's what bugs me the most...

The rain, ahhh ahh, the stars oooh, ooh.

ya I try to stay away from blaming the santa annas, other teams prestige, wind, snow. People that use injuries as an excuse don't realize that they are automatically blaming mayhew for not having depth on this team. Its been an issue for a half decade and hasn't been fixed. Draft is the biggest reason....when you cant even keep your 2nd roudners around for over a decade...youre pretty awful at drafting.

Mayhew gets partial blame of course, but he's done a ton of good for this team. You never acknowledge it....EVER. That's what bugs me the most...

what good? the "stars" on our team were absolute no brainers....thers no way I give him any credit for drafting suh and Stafford. ANy credit I should give him for those picks he fucked up by restructuring them too many times to the point that Stafford is making more money than any player qb in the nfl this year and Suh is now unfranchisable....completely mismanaged.

Who am I giving him credit for? You want me to like him for overpaying for nate and kvb as 2 years rentals then we had to overpay them to be shit for years? even after he overpaid them he resigned them to not produce.

Houston?

I can look up and down this roster and give him "credit" for a handful of guys....sims Tulloch bush warford ansah slay quin.

the list of fuckups is like 6 times that long.

what good? the "stars" on our team were absolute no brainers....thers no way I give him any credit for drafting suh and Stafford. ANy credit I should give him for those picks he fucked up by restructuring them too many times to the point that Stafford is making more money than any player qb in the nfl this year and Suh is now unfranchisable....completely mismanaged.

Who am I giving him credit for? You want me to like him for overpaying for nate and kvb as 2 years rentals then we had to overpay them to be shit for years? even after he overpaid them he resigned them to not produce.

Houston?

I can look up and down this roster and give him "credit" for a handful of guys....sims Tulloch bush warford ansah slay quin.

the list of fuckups is like 6 times that long.

Yep, you can look up and down the whole roster to see the good and the bad. Exactly my point.
And sometimes you have to overpay for players to come here. Even when they're on their last legs. The KVB and Burleson signings were great at the time.
Not all GMs are perfect.

How about your boy Davonte Adams from the Packers? Lost that #3 spot to Boykins. Who's fault is that? lol

Yep, you can look up and down the whole roster to see the good and the bad. Exactly my point.
And sometimes you have to overpay for players to come here. Even when they're on their last legs. The KVB and Burleson signings were great at the time.
Not all GMs are perfect.

How about your boy Davonte Adams from the Packers? Lost that #3 spot to Boykins. Who's fault is that? lol

Hes a rookie in a complicated system. Boykin had a leg up on him from the start and played very good for them last year. Not to mention gb will use 4 wide a ton. Credit their gm for having good wr depth....that All produce! Our 2nd rd wrs....1 went crazy...1 has played in like 4 games in 3 years. Its really a no brainer who has done a better job surrounding their qb with guys that can produce.

Last edited:
Hes a rookie in a complicated system. Boykin had a leg up on him from the start and played very good for them last year. Not to mention gb will use 4 wide a ton. Credit their gm for having good wr depth....that All produce! Our 2nd rd wrs....1 went crazy...1 has played in like 4 games in 3 years. Its really a no brainer who has done a better job surrounding their qb with guys that can produce.

Baaaaaahahahaha. Oh yeah, that's what it is!! A complicated system!!! You would rip Mayhew apart for an UDFA outplaying a 2nd rd pick. Something you do on the regular.lol. You're a fn joke!!

And GB is going 4wide? I doubt it, buddy!! That OLine is dogshit and they're dropping like flies. They have to protect Rodgers. Your boy Adams is barely going to see the fn field...lol

Last edited:
Air Bud could outplay all our 2nd round picks.

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Bell outplaying leshoure is just a great save by mayhew if Boykin over Adams is for Thompson. Adams get some time though

Abberderis 4th round went the broyles route so far. 5th round jc tretter going the greenwood injury route too

Bulaga and sherrod plenty of injuries too. Worthy 2nd rounder the same. Casey Hayward missed most of last year and hurt again this year. Da tone jones hasn't done much

Plenty of misses for thompson. Cobb missed half the year. Nelson took three years to break out

Last edited:
Baaaaaahahahaha. Oh yeah, that's what it is!! A complicated system!!! You would rip Mayhew apart for an UDFA outplaying a 2nd rd pick. Something you do on the regular.lol. You're a fn joke!!

And GB is going 4wide? I doubt it, buddy!! That OLine is dogshit and they're dropping like flies. They have to protect Rodgers. Your boy Adams is barely going to see the fn field...lol

actually I don't...I rip mayhew for being the dumb ass that is the only gm in the nfl that trades up twice for running back.....dying breeds in the nfl. And both of them didn't work out. Why? cause mayhew sucks at his job. How is adams my boy anyhow? youre fucking retarded lol....

Bell outplaying leshoure is just a great save by mayhew if Boykin over Adams is for Thompson. Adams get some time though

Abberderis 4th round went the broyles route so far. 5th round jc tretter going the greenwood injury route too

Bulaga and sherrod plenty of injuries too. Worthy 2nd rounder the same. Casey Hayward missed most of last year and hurt again this year. Da tone jones hasn't done much

Plenty of misses for thompson. Cobb missed half the year. Nelson took three years to break out

You want to compare them to our piles of crud? They have playoff wins and super bowls. ...we dont. Nuff said...

Bell being better than leshoure is nothing like Adams ..a rookie....playing behind Boykin.

Last edited:
actually I don't...I rip mayhew for being the dumb ass that is the only gm in the nfl that trades up twice for running back.....dying breeds in the nfl. And both of them didn't work out. Why? cause mayhew sucks at his job. How is adams my boy anyhow? youre fucking retarded lol....

RBS are not a dying breed. It's just more of a finesse league now.
And Mayhew gets a lot of hits too. Easy for a dummy like yourself to point out the negatives.
And i'm pretty sure you were spouting off about Adams. If you weren't? Whatever. I proved my point by saying an UDFA has outplayed a high draft pick. Something you think is ridiculous and only Mayhew/ Lions go through it. Proves how stupid you really are.

Stings eh? lol

You want to compare them to our piles of crud? They have playoff wins and super bowls. ...we dont. Nuff said...

Bell being better than leshoure is nothing like Adams ..a rookie....playing behind Boykin.

Nothing like it?!?! Are you huffing glue, buddy?? It's the exact same thing!! A UDFA (Boykins) has outplayed a high rd draft pick (Adams).

Bell, an UDFA has outplayed a high rd draft pick (Leshoure). How the fuck is it not the same??? lol. It's the exact same thing.

Well played Mitch. Ink, thanks for the imdb.

I'm a fountain of information about movies. Don't know why. I can remember every actor, writer, director, producer, and composer from any movie I've ever seen.

I'm like fucking Rain Main with that shit. Can't remember where I left my car keys I sat down five minutes ago, but I can tell you without Google that John Barry wrote the score for Howard the Duck, and I don't know why I know that.

I'm pretty sure even Spielberg doesn't know John Barry was the composer on Howard the Duck.

Back