Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

San Francisco vs Kansas City Super Bowl LVIII

Nah, that’s too risky.

It's risky, but you have Mahomes and 1 time out. You know the situation. You look for one read to the end zone and release it immediately if it's open or just throw it over his head if it's not.

So new rules
Both teams get ball even if a td is scored by SF on first drive.

Niners offense hasn’t looked right. Chiefs probably winning this.

SF Offense looks fine on this drive after defensive holding call. Christian is running tough.

I say that and they start balling. We’ll see it the holding penalty stops them.

Wasn’t that an incompletion ? Guess I don’t know the rules have sound muted.

The NFL is so inconsistent about that, my goodness. That’s not a catch in the regular season.

Getting 2 feet down and reaching for the 1st down is considered the football move. I agree. Catch.

I agree with that in theory, but the NFL calls that a non-catch all the time.

Getting 2 feet down and reaching for the 1st down is considered the football move. I agree. Catch.

Wait a second I thought you always had to complete the process of the ground ? lol
Strange they change that.

Well I hate both teams but I need it over so I can go to bed.

Back