Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

San Francisco vs Kansas City Super Bowl LVIII

Travis is old. Wonder if this is it for him. Great time to call it quits.

He's still really intense about football. Hard not to run it back again when you know you have a great shot at another super bowl...and history.

He's still really intense about football. Hard not to run it back again when you know you have a great shot at another super bowl...and history.

Maybe, but he can at least walk away and still be a pretty damn good player. Does he really want to look like Tony Gonzalez at the end of his career?

Welp, Kelce just confirmed he’s not retiring lol

Welp, Kelce just confirmed he’s not retiring lol

The NFL is the happiest and just hopes he stays with Taylor through next year. KC might have 10 prime time games next year to lure those advertiser dollars.

It's over? Now when can talk about something else now? Baseball right around the corner..

But seriously, more should be said about Kelce pushing Reid on the sidelines. Didn’t look good.

It's over? Now when can talk about something else now? Baseball right around the corner..

yeah, finally. the only interesting story line was the Lions potentially making their first SB, and that ended a couple weeks ago.

But seriously, more should be said about Kelce pushing Reid on the sidelines. Didn’t look good.

I tuned in late... WTH was that all about?

dumb meathead.

yeah, finally. the only interesting story line was the Lions potentially making their first SB, and that ended a couple weeks ago.

I tuned in late... WTH was that all about?

dumb meathead.

I believe that was right after the Chiefs backup fumbled the ball for a turnover, and they had just taken Kelce off the field and brought the backup tight end in. I'm not sure how Kelce being on the field would have prevented a Pacheco fumble anyway...

The Lions defense really needs to get a lot better. Especially when it comes to tackling.

Andy showed his coaching chops last night. Moving late in the 3rd quarter to more of a read option look. Patrick reads Bosa and made Critical play after critical play after Bosa crashed down on the running back. Credit Hasselbeck on espn for showing this.

SF missed a golden opportunity to go up 17-3 or 13-3 after early 3rd quarter Int by Mahomes. Kc defense and punter saved Kc time and again last night.

Unacceptable comes to mind. The NFL fines players for wearing their socks wrong. If I were Roger Goodell, I would forfeit Kelce's Super Bowl share and donate it to charity and suspend him for half of the 2025 season.

But Goodell is no more a man than is Kelce, so he will do nothing. And that Reid laughed off the incident is inconsequential to what Kelce did.

I don't think it was as bad as it looked. According to Reid: "He caught me off balance," Reid said, indicating the contact was worse than it looked. "I wasn't watching. He was really coming over [and saying], 'Just put me in, I'll score. I'll score.' So, that's really what it was"

Watching the video on ESPN, and Kelce really didn't run in to him very hard. Reid is a fat 70 year old man...it doesn't take too much to knock him down ;)

Back