Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spring Game on BTN (tape delay) thread

Nice play by Washington. The DBs are all over the receivers in this scrimmage. I get they know the routes, but the still have to have the speed to hang with them.

Nice play by Washington. The DBs are all over the receivers in this scrimmage. I get they know the routes, but the still have to have the speed to hang with them.

Yeah, I'm impressed with him. Made a play against the run, too. Haven't noticed Long or Hill. That's probably a good thing.

Any idea on crowd size? Seems like an easy 90-95k.

Feels like the blue team has had the ball for 10 minutes straight.

Lmfao. Kinnel looked like he wanted to destroy that receiver.

The presumed D starters have impressed me. Strong and fast. Would be nice to see DPJ or a RB explode in a couple plays though.

Seriously, Hudson looks and plays a lot like Peppers.

Speight getting boos...in spring.

Kinnel is a thumper! He's going to be great.

My BTN feed fucking blows. Im running the app on my tv and I have God-like internet and its still cutting out and looking like shit.

Back