Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stanley Cup Final

biggunsbob

Games one. St Louis at Boston.

Sadly the Blues blow a two goal lead and lose game one 4-2

Boston leads the series 1-0.

Disappointment upon awaking. Was 1-0 when I fell asleep during the first intermission.

Disappointment upon awaking. Was 1-0 when I fell asleep during the first intermission.

Yeah I was thinking.

Good thing somebody still gives a fuck about this, I guess.

Me, I?m going to go back to falling asleep to watching the movie about Megan Markel fucking the English ginger dude for the third time today.

Blues just hit the post. But both teams had had great chances to take the lead.

Game two is going into ot tied at 2-2.

Last edited:
Crap I missed it. I dozed off Blues tie series 1-1 heading back to St Louis. Winning tonight in game two 3-2 in ot.

Last edited:
Sundvquist is suspended for game 3.

Warranted, I think. Even if "unintentional." But I think Sundqvist had opportunity to minimize the contact and he, instead, turned his right shoulder into Grzelcyk's head.

100%, I was surprised he didnt get a 5 in game.

You just don't hit guys from behind like that. Even in kids hockey in Kanata they have stop sign on the back of jersey to teach kids not to do that.

SPORTDAD_hockey_5687-L.jpg

Already 2-0 for Boston and the BLues bench looks defeated.

They will need to step it up.

The Blues have been resilient so I expect a much better game 4.

Damn Blues were smoked at home. Advantage Boston now sadly 2-1 in the series.
Must win game four for the Blues in my opinion.

Back