Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stanley Cup Final

NO cable so no SCF on TV, until it's on NBC. It does spare me from Doc Emrcks (sic) screeching and endless litany of names as a way to offer play-by-play.

I wonder if the hockey night in canada punjabi is region restricted.

I know they stream the games online.

Word here is that Charo has a broken jaw, is probably out the rest of the series.

Zdeno could see special teams duty. But their blue line is banged up in other ways, too.

Wow, dipsy doo and open net at the end of the period by the Blues and a Bruin slides out of nowhere to get the block. 1-0 end of 2.

Blues win game five 2-1, and take a 3-2 series lead back to St Louis for game six.
Great game. Goaltending, missed calls, ect, ect, ect.

I love how the place where the Blues play is full with no game. Man I can't wait to get back to the playoffs.

I'll be in the minority here but I didn't see a penalty there. I know my eyes are not the greatest but is stick didn't look like it tripped him. I can't see it after watching 20 times. Honestly it look like the Bruins guy embellished the hell out of it.

Three observations: Bozak was playing the puck, IMO, which negates any accidental trip, which that also was. No one in the broadcast booth knew that. Cam Neely needs to lose weight.

I am insure about the missed called. But then it’s the Bruins with a ref looking right at the play. Maybe it was a semi flop ? Oh well you have to keep playing through till th whistle. Boston is a good road team. I would not doubt they force a game 7. Rooting for the Blues that is for sure.

Holy fuck I never knew how dirty that fucker is. Now I am glad the Blues scores on that play. I am shocked no one has gone after that dirt bag. If I was a big goon I would punch that piece of shit out .

Back