Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Steelers loss

Wait a minute, PFF has Stafford as 3rd best QB? Lmao.

LKP any Tony sitting in a tree...

3rd best..hahahahahaha

and you call me an idiot!

what are you talking about, you fn retard?? lol. ESPN doesnt factor in the drops and PFF does. i got my answer and was wondering what the most accurate % would be. You fn dumbass..

So its what then, Manning then Bree's then Stafford?

YEAH omkay.

Drops shouldn't count for anything, every team has them. One team might have more but they're not equal. Some drops are drops I.e. Ross, others are tough one that's on the quarterback.

Less than 60% is not good. He needs to improve.

fucking worse throw/DROP of the day was the Bush over throw early in the game.

REGGIE WALKS INTO THE END ZONE WITH A GOOD THROW.

what are you talking about, you fn retard?? lol. ESPN doesnt factor in the drops and PFF does. i got my answer and was wondering what the most accurate % would be. You fn dumbass..

so one fucking web site doesn't count drops in the QB's completion percentage and every other reputable site includes them? That makes no sense. The NFL's website includes all passes thrown. So what now...don't count an INT if it goes off of the offensive player's hands. You are starting to sould like LPK! What's next...not count losses because they were unlucky? Some of you Lion homers make me laugh!

Great tony and all you keep saying is that Pittsburgh is good and I have already proved they
are not.

Give me proof Pittsburgh is good..

You can't...

What??? Youre going by record!! record doesnt always factor in how bad a team is. i watch football, believe it or not. from 11am till midnight...i like to think i have a grasp on the game.

Heres proof why Pitts is good...

1) Big Ben
2) good WRs
3) good TE
4) pretty stout defense
5) good coaching

They have flaws but they are not bad. they are coming together as a team as we speak. like you said, they are a proud franchise....that in itself is reason to believe in how good they are or how good they can be. Oh, and making the playoffs every fn year proves theyre pretty good too. get your head outta your ass...

By the way Redskins were 3-6 last year and rattled off 7 in a row for 10-6. Were they a bad team?
3-6

so one fucking web site doesn't count drops in the QB's completion percentage and every other reputable site includes them? That makes no sense. The NFL's website includes all passes thrown. So what now...don't count an INT if it goes off of the offensive player's hands. You are starting to sould like LPK! What's next...not count losses because they were unlucky? Some of you Lion homers make me laugh!

Retard....try and focus for a minute. i was just wondering if drops and throw aways counted against his comp % and it shouldnt realistically. thats not on Staff. throws that are batted away, knocked down or picked should. thats all on Staff.

now i know youre a fn dummy and you probably dont get it but just ask a 10 year old to help you, ok?

PFF factors in drops for all teams. So you truly know who the most accurate QB is.

Peyton, Russel Wilson then Stafford by the way. Rivers 4th, Rodgers 5th, Brees 6th

So its what then, Manning then Bree's then Stafford?

YEAH omkay.

Idk...i didnt see the list.

tell me whose been better though besides Brees and Peyton. Newton? Hes up there and i dont have to even look at the list. start rattling off names buddy...this should be golden

I never said anyone was better. Lkp posted PFF said Staff is the 3rd best QB overall. Which in itself is ridiculous.

Why. Stafford 3rd in TDs in the league with 21 plus 2 rushing.. Great yardage. Makes good decisions. Missing WRs 2 (7 games) and 3 (3+) and Calvin for 1.5 games. Lions score a ton of points.

Last edited:
I think you just choose to only remember the bad throws. The great throws have become so common you just don't remember them because they happen so often.

Why. Stafford 3rd in TDs in the league with 21 plus 2 rushing.. Great yardage. Makes good decisions. Missing WRs 2 (7 games) and 3 (3+) and Calvin for 1.5 games. Lions score a ton of points.

So now he's better because he's missed receivers? How many other teams have a Calvin. He's not consistent enough and isn't anywhere close to third best.

Mitch,

then come up with a list then besides saying its ridiculous. oh wait, you cant because you dont know shit about anything. you dont believe it, therefore the list is bogus. fn priceless....lol

Back