Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The answer is always more guns

Michchamp

Right? Every tragedy, no matter how unlikely to recur, or statitiscally insignificant can only be prevented by more guns... according to GUESS WHO? (try to guess before you click the link).

and on the flip side, more guns won't make violent incidents more lethal or more prevalent because those crimes would've been committed anyway... using... knives, sharpened sticks, or rocks. there's no inconsistency here.

And if there was some law or regulation preventing arming whoever was involved in the shooting, bring up the Constitution, even though the regulation had already been on the books and its constitutionality was never an issue prior to this.

I am refreshed at the spontaneous outrage directed at the perp. (who was shot dead by armed law enforcement). It "Makes my day."

Looks like the blonde bimbos @ Fox News have some new competition from a much younger (22), and still wet behind the ears Tomi Lahren of One America News (OAN).

https://youtu.be/Y8Q0MMHwx4k

oi36b.jpg

Similar premise to that which navigated the Cold War Arms race, no??

I realize that in the end it was more about bankrupting the USSR by forcing them to keep up when they couldn't, but the idea that if we have nukes and they have nukes, that we will have peace..

Now nukes bad period.

When will folks see guns are too? There's a reason the rest of the world makes fun of the gun-obsessed culture here in the US. And any wonder why so many are obsessed with ISIS and all the violence ... I think people get off on it - the blood lust and all.

Looks like the blonde bimbos @ Fox News have some new competition from a much younger (22), and still wet behind the ears Tomi Lahren of One America News (OAN).

https://youtu.be/Y8Q0MMHwx4k

I had no awareness of the existence of Tomi Lahren nor One America News before this post.

Internet search says she's 22 years old and only just graduated from UNLV last year.

Not much of a resume.

Neither inspiring nor intimidating.

Sure, she's good looking, but so what? - freakin' I live in Hollywood.

Last edited:
I had no awareness of the existence of Tomi Lahren nor One America News before this post.

Internet search says she's 22 years old and only just graduated from UNLV last year.

Not much of a resume.

I posted about One America News when it first became available on Uverse last year (or the previous one). Nobody else had heard of it. It's actually a solid news network until they get to opinion shows. Wow. The Daily Ledger is like Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and Alex Jones all in one.

Not much of a resume.

Fox News has successfully defended themselves in court as being an "entertainment" network, and yet is one that is taken seriously by most of their loyal viewing audiences, as well as the RNC apparently, since they are hosting the first round of primary debates. With Smegyn Kelly being one of the 3 moderators.

I was just pointing out that this parody of a news network's eye-candy female hosts had some new competition. Whether or not anyone who watches her segments on OAN considers Tomi to be inspiring and/or intimidating would likely depend on their political POV.

Last edited:
Whether or not anyone who watches her segments on OAN considers Tomi to be inspiring and/or intimidating would likely depend on their political POV.

I don't think so.

I don't think there's anything inspiring or intimidating about her regardless of a person's political POV.

And I can't find a record that she's even been IN a beauty pageant.

Fox News has successfully defended themselves in court as being an "entertainment" network, and yet is one that is taken seriously by most of their loyal viewing audiences...

heh. I was checking my twitter feed when I saw this, and remembered your post:

"Bounty Hunter ?Dog? Chapman: El Chapo is ?out of my league'"

Yes, for comment on Mexican drug lord fugitive, Fox News went to a reality tv star. Also, this is the best part of the interview: "?He probably would be out of my league,? Chapman tells FOX411."

Probably! Give the man-children who watch your show hope... you could maybe take him down!

Personally, I don't know that that's much of a brag as far as good looking women go. I mean unless you're really in to; fake tits, ass implants, lips injected with collagen to the point of near exploding, and skin that looks like silly putty stretched across a cantaloupe.

Personally, I don't know that that's much of a brag as far as good looking women go. I mean unless you're really in to; fake tits, ass implants, lips injected with collagen to the point of near exploding, and skin that looks like silly putty stretched across a cantaloupe.

You don't seem to have been to Hollywood recently.

You'll find fake tits, ass implants, lips injected and putty skin in Dallas as much as anywhere.

Hollywood/SoCal has all that and then some in terms of women..

You'll find fake tits, ass implants, lips injected and putty skin in Dallas as much as anywhere.

You have to have a completely different mindset to say there aren't hot chicks in LA. But some folks like those grain fed midwestern chicks that aren't afraid of a medley of cheese curds, buffalo wings and potato skins washed down with a bucket of Yeunglings...

Last edited:
You have to have a completely different mindset to say there aren't hot chicks in LA. But some folks like those grain fed midwestern chicks that aren't afraid of a medley of cheese curds, buffalo wings and potato skins washed down with a bucket of Yeunglings...

Nobody said that. Get someone to read it to you again.

EDIT: also, leave the East Lansing girls you described out of this.

Last edited:

Likely, but many of the most beautiful women in Hollywood's history were from the Midwest and East Coast.

Besides most, if not all of us are "happily" married, so we can look or leer, but that is as far as it gets (not to mention our more studly days long being in the rear-view mirror).

So maybe you and Tinsel will see 50 or more babes in public compared to..say..just 15 by me each month, but the end results are the same....go home with a case of blue-balls.

Last edited:
I'm just saying that not all women in SoCal are 'plastic' anymore than you find in places like Dallas and Atlanta, two very superficial cities not nicked "TinselTown" because of the movie biz.

Certainly many in SoCal are not from there, as is the case in a lot of cities, but on the whole, there are many, many natural beauties among the stars and those with ...augmentation.

Back