Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The official 2018 nfl draft thread

Give me Guice. Enough of the trying to piece together an RB from spare parts. Draft him, put him back there, stop the charade.

My ideal 3 round mock draft based on where all the media is mocking players:
Trade #20 for either Cleveland's #33 and #35 or Indianapolis' #36 and #37. Throw in a fourth or future pick so that covers any trade value gap if any.
With those picks plus #51 take any combination of Ragnow, Wynn, Hernandez, Price if any are still on the board. Take Maurice Hurst or Harrison Phillips. Take Penny as RB (I don't mind Guice, Chubb, or Jones either or Kerryon Johnson if his stock has risen to a 2nd rounder.) Take Arden Key or Ogbonnia Okornonkwo in the 3rd.

How I think it will actually go.
#20. Da'Ron Payne
#51. Nick Chubb
#82. Austin Corbett

All I really hope is that we don't take Taven Bryan. I just do not like him as a prospect. Great background and athleticism. He just seems like he will never live up to his potential.

Last edited:
Give me Landry , Payne , Bryan or Guice and i'm happy !!! Of course there's others , but just going by who should be available .

Different regime... same dumb browns lol. Pass on the best young pass rushing duo in the game.

Even with the tweets coming out, the Bills trade 2 second round picks and 12 to move to 7 and take Allen....

Different regime... same dumb browns lol. Pass on the best young pass rushing duo in the game.

NO MOCK had the Browns taking these two guys. John Dorsey pullin a Millen and just taking players he wants not listening to anybody probably lol

Browns outsmart themselves every. damn. year. They're smarter than every other team so they go way outside the box of conventional wisdom. It never works. Mayfield is Mayfield. Could go either way, I guess, but he wasn't even present tonight so WTF? Should have taken Chubb at #4 but they took Ward. Truly believe they took the Buckeye because they've been getting their ass kicked locally for years because they never take Buckeyes. They fucked up again!

Last edited:
I'm not a Michigan fan but I want Mo Hurst. Need to improve our pass rush. I prefer getting pass rushing DT but an edge rusher would be nice as well.

Back