Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The official 2018 nfl draft thread

I'm not a Michigan fan but I want Mo Hurst. Need to improve our pass rush. I prefer getting pass rushing DT but an edge rusher would be nice as well.

I'd rather have Taven Bryan in the first instead of Hurst... I don't think Hurst will be taken in the first, but without 32 first round graded guys some 2nd rounders will be taken in the first so we shall see..

Like Hughes said, Allen and Payne aregoing to be prettty nice for years to come...

Last edited:
The numbers Landry put up in 2016 are insane , was hurt last year a bit but he would be a great pick . 2016-led nation w/ 22tfl-16.5sacks

Last edited:
I think we will trade down. I love the extra picks but hate waiting. Especially if the guy I want is still on the board.

We should be rooting for Lamar Jackson to come off the board, leaves one more player in contention for us

What in the hell are the saints doing? They traded 1sr rounder for Davenport?

What in the hell are the saints doing? They traded 1sr rounder for Davenport?

They wouldn't have gotten him where they were picking and apparently REALLY like him and what are they giving up? a 25+ pick next year when this could dramatically improve there team? I don't think they gave up that much really....

think Buff just traded up for Derwin James or Ridley.... They've been crazy active

How in the world did the bills move up to get their qb without giving up 22? Well done buf

Last edited:
How in the world did the bills move up to get their qb without giving up 22? Well done buf

2 second rounders in this draft looked more lucrative in this deep draft that just 22 apparently is what the experts are saying...

Back