Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The official 2018 nfl draft thread

Well, Quinn and Patricia know more than we do, so I will trust their decision on this. I heard that OG was a possibility, but I didn't really pay that close attention.

Last edited:
Wtf why the bitching? We have to build the offensive line. Pick is fine by me. He wasn't falling to the second round imo.

Last edited:
Center was a need....there were better players on the board. Defense is going to blow.

Was this guy's name floated around by anyone on this board?

Yeah as a second round pick..... Only recently has he shot up draft boards apparently... Feels like Tomlinson all over again but on the bright side Ragnow should be WAY better than Tomlinson...

Reach. Great oline now but reach. Pass rush way bigger need too. Landry or Bryan. Better bring it round 2 and 3

Nope , and depending on who ya ask , he wasnt even the top rated center ....terrible pick , could have gotten him tomorrow if they wanted . SMH

Depending on who you ask you could shit on every pick, by every team. I'd seen him climb a lot of mocks this week. Quite a few had him at #21 right after us.

Back