Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The official MICHIGAN-South Carolina game thread

Pep Hamilton should be fired first .
Deported. This should be our offensive coaching staff's mode of transportation home.

ac4bc44b34dc1406bed340400f69f609.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Another thing that is very sobering......................Harbaugh lost to a fucking Will Muschamp offense.

I do wonder about the guys we've recruited on offense. What must they think after seeing that debacle earlier today?

I do wonder about the guys we've recruited on offense. What must they think after seeing that debacle earlier today?
Or all year? We are one of the worst offenses in the country.

Or all year? We are one of the worst offenses in the country.

Yeah, the other games weren't all that great, either. Maybe they were like us and had a glimmer of hope when Peters was doing well before he and the rest of the offense imploded.

Seriously Harbaugh looked loss during SC'S comeback . I'm pissed Jim has not been better today and all season .

Last edited:
The team went full retard.

My level of cynicism going into the 2018 season increased by a factor of 20.

Last edited:

Only thing I can tell them is they'll probably start over the shit crap we have now if they are any good which I doubt right now.

Last edited:
Only thing I can tell them is they'll probably start over the shit crap we have now if they are any good which I doubt right now.

Talent won't mean much if the coaching sucks. I'd really hate for the staff to ruin good kids (see: Hoke with Devin Gardner).

Also I wonder if Peters will even stay now. He has to know deep down he has no shot to win the starting job.

Offense regressed

9 passing tds for the season

Hooe recruits look at it as a chance to shine

Like ML said, 9 passing TDs all year. What a fucking joke.

Young WRs need to grow up fast. Good thing we don't have a WR coach!

Anyway dudes and dudettes, I'm pretty bummed out.

I don't know what the answer is; think I'm done with football for a while, maybe about nine months.

Guess I can focus on real life for a while, although I'm a fan of other Michigan sports, so maybe some will have better seasons.

Anyway dudes and dudettes, I'm pretty bummed out.

I don't know what the answer is; think I'm done with football for a while, maybe about nine months.

Guess I can focus on real life for a while, although I'm a fan of other Michigan sports, so maybe some will have better seasons.

There's basketball, unless they start shitting the bed, too.

My dogs are sad when Michigan loses.

They can sense I'm sad and that makes them sad.

They look at me like "what can I do to make you happy?"

If I didn't have way more shit to cry about than stupid Michigan football I'd be crying right now about stupid Michigan football.

Not that I'm wasting a lot of time crying about any of that other shit.

I'm mentally crying because I have to go back to work tomorrow after being off since Christmas. I hope I don't oversleep after days of sleeping in, lol.

Back