Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MSU vs ][V][ichigan UTL Game Thread

Totally forgot, 2 weeks to fucking prepare. No new plays, no anything. Out coached by Mark Dantonio, again.

PSU and Whisky are probably going to kill us. OSU, too, likely.

How much is Michigan paying these guys?

So tired of getting out coached and out played year after year ... Just bullshit . We need a new offense Cordinator.

Last edited:
Hey, how about our schedule next year, dumb fuckers Warde Emmanual and Jim Harbaugh? Now we have State away, ND away, and OSU away. Fucking knuckleheads.

Last edited:
This offensive line sucks. I said 2 years ago that the subpar recruiting in this area was a problem, I fucking hate that I'm right.

Jim has to be planning to redshirt Peters. There is no other logical explanation.

Back