Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MSU vs ][V][ichigan UTL Game Thread

Whelp, I didn't expect they would lose to Sparty this year. Completely on the offense, OKorn, and the play calling. Atrocious!

Please tell me once again how Michigan is back!!!

3 returning starters and a shit QB in college football where QB makes all the difference. Ignore the inflated ranking and it's not that surprising.

This game has always been close, even when Michigan State was irrelevant. So I don't know how it would be indicative of Michigan not being back.

Our offense is bad

Again how do we not have better QB

Good question. The way he was playing I don't think Speight would have done any better. But one touchdown and 5 turnovers in this game, just bad offense there. You can't win with that kind of play on offense.

Basketball starts in 27 days. Can't wait to watch a coaching staff who actually makes the team improve throughout the season.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3 returning starters and a shit QB in college football where QB makes all the difference. Ignore the inflated ranking and it's not that surprising.

This game has always been close, even when Michigan State was irrelevant. So I don't know how it would be indicative of Michigan not being back.
You forgot the wet dog fart known as our o-line

I don't want anything out of line, could we just revert to the mean with regard to turnovers and penalties and which way the ball bounces when we play MSU?

Serousliy we have no running back that can break one, and can't seem to recurit one.
Our qb's flat out stink.
We consistently get out coached.
Don't give a shit what anyone says our defense is overrated. They always give up early points and then adjust but you know sometimes it's to late when you have a shitty offense . I told everyone here whoever had the lead when the weather hit would win. 14 points should be enough to win games but not when you have a shitty oc that we have because he just stinks. Just awful game plan after the fumble .. We fumbled and folded .. once lead was lost our Cordinator was awful.

Last edited:
Serousliy we have no running back that can break one, and can't seem to recurit one.
Our qb's flat out stink.
We consistently get out coached.
Don't give a shit what anyone says our defense is overrated. They always give up early points and then adjust but you know sometimes it's to late when you have a shitty offense . I told everyone here whoever had the lead when the weather hit would win. 14 points should be enough to win games but not when you have a shitty oc that we have because he just stinks .
Like I said a few games back, Drevno is an o-line coach and he's over his head.

Plus if your not going to throw down field after all this picks put in someone who can, and will .

2 average teams. Gutsy win and the defenses were both great. Turnovers were the difference.

Happy to get a win on the road with such a very young team. Started a true freshman at corner who was fairly dominant. Started 14 freshman or sophomores and still found a way to win.

So, Jim needs to step up and take over the offensive play calling.
I hope you watch Archer because...
c4e36db10320503666bd38e4dfd9a61a.jpg

2 weeks to prepare and this is what we get?

5 and 4 star recruits plus Harbaugh equals losses to 2 and 3 star recruits(Dantonio and Ferentz)

The word has been Peters just cant command the offense, no voice. Doesnt matter that he's more talented, just sit him until he gets louder, Jim.

5 and 4 star recruits plus Harbaugh equals losses to 2 and 3 star recruits(Dantonio and Ferentz)

The word has been Peters just cant command the offense, no voice. Doesnt matter that he's more talented, just sit him until he gets louder, Jim.

Low 3 star, true freshman corner back for MSU, Josiah Scott was absolutely dominant. He's the best freshman corner I have ever seen in the Big Ten. Rankings don't mean shit, Peoples-Jones was eaten up by Scott.

I don't get this, either. Has Harbaugh never heard the expression "actions speak louder than words?" If Peters can rally a team around him without having to yell, what difference does it make?

Back