Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The "What Are You Listening To Now" Thread

Method Man n Redman- How High (part 2)

Method Man n Mary J- You're All I need

jay-z - Dirt Of ya Shoulder

Jay-Z- 1-900-hustler

Beastie Boys - Ill Communication album. I lost the cd a few years ago, and just downloaded it. Man this is a good one. Brings me back my summers as a kid like nothing else.

DR said:
Beastie Boys - Ill Communication album. I lost the cd a few years ago, and just downloaded it. Man this is a good one. Brings me back my summers as a kid like nothing else.

yeah, that album was great.

We used to listen to that one a lot back in '94.

hanging out in the basement, playing paper-football, Doom, ping-pong, checking out the cute girls in the junior high yearbook...

being 14 and lame sucked. I should've started smoking and hanging out with the burnout kids.

MichChamp02 said:
DR said:

yeah, that album was great.

We used to listen to that one a lot back in '94.

hanging out in the basement, playing paper-football, Doom, ping-pong, checking out the cute girls in the junior high yearbook...

being 14 and lame sucked. I should've started smoking and hanging out with the burnout kids.

You could have done both. Probably wouldn't have ended up at UM though.

Thank god Wayne and everyone were still junkies at this time... By far their best album..

[flash=350,287:5jxeg250]http://www.youtube.com/v/SlrjrazYf6k&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:5jxeg250]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

Writing an 8-page paper and listening to Curren$y - Pilot Talk. Good late night driving music also. Though my favorite thing to study to is J Dilla - Donuts.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Thank god Wayne and everyone were still junkies at this time... By far their best album..

[flash=350,287:3zed9c7p]http://www.youtube.com/v/SlrjrazYf6k&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:3zed9c7p]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
{
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

I met the lead singer at a burlesque show in my neighborhood a couple months ago. I didn't know who he was until they introduced him, and asked him to sit on stage for some reason. I didn't realize they were that old. he was old looking.

HailHail said:
Writing an 8-page paper and listening to Curren$y - Pilot Talk. Good late night driving music also. Though my favorite thing to study to is J Dilla - Donuts.

Love the Dilla Donuts album..

J Dilla - The difference

[flash=350,287:92mjt9z9]http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpQLWxyCxkQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:92mjt9z9]

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Wayne is the man.. You lucky dog.

yeah, he seemed pretty cool.

I guess I would feel pretty cool too, if every girl in that show would've slept with me for no reason other than who I was.

Back