Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 3 Thread

Bullpen shit the bed...
Leyland put them in very incorrectly and it is not even debatable but you believe what you want.. Most of us know he fucked up..[/QUOTE]

most of you delusional Tigers fans that don't put blame on the players. Go read KC's Tigers Notes thread regarding game 2. Almost all of the unbiased baseball writers don't say it was on Leyland.

I put some of those links in the Game 2 thread,
there is no 100% blame for either Leyland or the players,
people have to look at the whole picture,
both the manager and the relievers messed up, to what degree or percentage is the question, and to continue to argue about it is moot,
those who hate Leyland are going to put more blame on him, and those who blame the players for not executing.

tonight, who's to blame?? Leyland? imo no, barely a small percentage,
the players at the plate continued doing what has driven all of us nuts by chasing and not being selective, their heads on a stick,
and yeah, whacky lackey had a game plan and it worked, everything away,

Well...after my last few days as a sports fan...

...optimistically, the best thing I can hope for is the government defaults, we all get evicted and exiled to the third world...which drives us to the threshold of a thermo-nuclear world war...

Then we're miraculously and astonishingly spared from that by...

...a god damn, dirty and filthy, motherfuckin' piece of shit asteroid that for whatever reason was never picked up by a single telescope that smashes into our planet...

...and obliterates it.

Well...after my last few days as a sports fan...

...optimistically, the best thing I can hope for is the government defaults, we all get evicted and exiled to the third world...which drives us to the threshold of a thermo-nuclear world war...

Then we're miraculously and astonishingly spared from that by...

...a god damn, dirty and filthy, motherfuckin' piece of shit asteroid that for whatever reason was never picked up by a single telescope that smashes into our planet...

...and obliterates it.

tom brady and pedroia would save the world and piss me off even more....

Damn, we're still talking about game 2? Glad I stayed off the computer today. Hopefully we're not still kicking that horse tomorrow.

Damn, we're still talking about game 2? Glad I stayed off the computer today. Hopefully we're not still kicking that horse tomorrow.

we should be kicking the offense in their crotches (aside from VMart and Peralta, and also miggy cuz he's already hurt there.)

Maybe they could take Afleck and Damon down with them.

maybe affleck, but i like matt damon. make it jason lee and we have a deal. he still needs to die for the recent alvin and the chipmunk movies.

Its because nobody can blame the manager for this loss so we have to go back to game two

Boston's strategy: Get one run. It's all we need.

Keep the fastballs away and get em out with off speed stuff..that's the book on the tigers and it works againts everyone but vmart

Vmart is good, everyone else has shit the bed

Hard to believe now that one more loss puts the Tigers on the verge/brink of elimination, this after the way the ALCS began. Might turn out that it was just too good to be true.

Iggy ain't done nothing in this post season but shit the bed leave jp at short

yeah, but its not like Dirks or Kelly are doing much either, so we might as well go with the better infield defensive option with Fister pitching.

Iggy ain't done nothing in this post season but shit the bed leave jp at short

Fister is a ground ball pitcher though, why not have the better SS at SS?

JP can go to LF and we won't have to see Dirks.

Fister is a ground ball pitcher though, why not have the better SS at SS?

JP can go to LF and we won't have to see Dirks.

True but iggy doesn't seem to be handling this big stage well along with torri AJ, price and just about everyone else in the lineup

I'm just really disgusted with this offense

AJ, Torri, prince and others have really shit the bed...this could be the best starting post season pitching preformance in the history of the game we've been seeing here and the offense can't score a &(&(& run or two is just really sad, maddening and depressing all rolled into one...

Oh well I have to just not care now in order to deal with it, I'm just going to go blankly stare off into space now for the rest of the night

Back