Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 6 Thread

This guy is not throwing all strikes, getting everything called a strike though.

So frustrating .You just don't get many chances to win world series...I am so damn pissed...

It better not be a drawn out process when deciding Jim Leyland's fate. Don't even offer him another one-year deal, DD. It's time to start over.. seriously, this team is not working. Too one-dimensional.

Max never shoulda been pulled

It better not be a drawn out process when deciding Jim Leyland's fate. Don't even offer him another one-year deal, DD. It's time to start over.. seriously, this team is not working. Too one-dimensional.

He's going to be the manager next year unless he decides he wants to retire. It's that simple.

Team has one more chance next season to win it, they're about to be taken apart after that.

Well baseball is over for me... Could care less who wins the title now...

Last edited:
Yet another post season clown show kills'em.

A stigma they will always have no matter who wears the uniform...it's become their post season trade-mark now and will cause them to overpay(even more than they already have)just to stay competitive in the worst division in baseball...because every player/prospect and their agent will be mindful of the stigma of Detroit...a team that simply cannot close it out.

(have the Tigers now become the Atlanta Braves of the American League?)

I'm in my 50's, do not expect to see another WS title in my lifetime.

Oh well, thanks again to all the regular posters here for making it all a little less....frustrating.

(special nod to you K.C.)

Ballgame and ALC series...FU dread sux, and esp their fawking fanbase!!

If DD ignores the bench again next year why...I'll...I'll....:bat:
Well...he just damned well better IMPROVE it, same with the BP & LF.

Perhaps its also gonna be buh-bye Leyland and his band of buffoon coaches

I can't see the starting staff continuing to be so dominate..I think the window has closed

Yet another post season clown show kills'em.

A stigma they will always have no matter who wears the uniform...it's become their post season trade-mark now and will cause them to overpay(even more than they already have)just to stay competitive in the worst division in baseball...because every player/prospect and their agent will be mindful of the stigma of Detroit...a team that simply cannot close it out.

(have the Tigers now become the Atlanta Braves of the American League?)

I'm in my 50's, do not expect to see another WS title in my lifetime.

Oh well, thanks again to all the regular posters here for making it all a little less....frustrating.

(special nod to you K.C.)

Only one other division in all of baseball had 3 teams win 86+ games.

He's going to be the manager next year unless he decides he wants to retire. It's that simple.

Exactly. It may be disappointing to not with the whole shebang, but anyone with any sense at all has to know all you can do is get yourself in position to win, the playoffs are a crapshoot, always have been.

3 straight ALCS, who fires their manager after that?

Back