Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread July 6

from Dan Dickerson;
The feat itself is rare - 0BB/10+K has only been done 22 other times in Tigers history back to 1918. Scherzer (0BB/12K) did it last month.

Smyly : "Just one pitch, I kind of tweaked my side. It wasn't anything serious. I was just trying to stretch it".

In his last 6 appearances, 3 of which weren't save situations, Valverde has given up 0 ERs, 2 hits, and walked no one. He's looking very good as is the rest of our BP.

Last edited:
I think RR is 12 for 48 since he came back on June 14th give or take.. With hardly any production.. I just wish Jim would play him only in the outfield.. If he would just start hitting verses LHP.... Young in left and RR at second is a clown show.. I just wish he would find his damn second half swing..

Back