Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Today's example of Christians behaving badly

I saw that, too. Insane. Not just crazy - these people are passed that point. And yes, she's not the first Christian to spread this garbage.

I saw that, too. Insane. Not just crazy - these people are passed that point. And yes, she's not the first Christian to spread this garbage.

LOL, this is hilarious.

not sure if it's christians behaving badly, or idiotically though. still glad this thread got an update. there are always christians behaving badly somewhere.

LOL, this is hilarious.

not sure if it's christians behaving badly, or idiotically though. still glad this thread got an update. there are always christians behaving badly somewhere.

Yeah, I knew it didn't exactly fit in this thread, but I used this one because I didn't feel like creating a new one, and this seemed like the most appropriate of the existing threads.

The best part is her logic about what makes the company non-christian: the use of the acronyms MILF and BFC. Because anyone who ever used the "F" word is not christian. I wonder how many so-called christians don't realize they are not christian at all because they used a 4 letter word or an acronym containing it?

Last edited:
WHOA!

Here's a married duo of christians behaving badly for the thread...

check this out: Husband and wife attorney duo, living in VA. He's a lawyer for the Army, she works in private practice, and is either laid off or fired from her job at a law firm.

They decide not to abide this professional setback passively... (unlike their christian faith, which would have them turn the other cheek). So what solution for revenge do these "brilliant legal minds" come up with? They go to the home of the managing partner of the firm, stab him and his wife, flee when the house's alarm is activated, and are apprehended shortly thereafter.

they are both graduates of a "third-tier-toilet" (as they say) law school, Valporaiso, affiliated with the Lutheran church, and he is also a graduate of Marquette, a Catholic university.

so... two more Christians behaving badly.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHOA!

Here's a married duo of christians behaving badly for the thread...

check this out: Husband and wife attorney duo, living in VA. He's a lawyer for the Army, she works in private practice, and is either laid off or fired from her job at a law firm.

They decide not to abide this professional setback passively... (unlike their christian faith, which would have them turn the other cheek). So what solution for revenge do these "brilliant legal minds" come up with? They go to the home of the managing partner of the firm, stab him and his wife, flee when the house's alarm is activated, and are apprehended shortly thereafter.

they are both graduates of a "third-tier-toilet" (as they say) law school, Valporaiso, affiliated with the Lutheran church, and he is also a graduate of Marquette, a Catholic university.

so... two more Christians behaving badly.

Filed under "lawyers behaving badly" 'cause I'm like that.

Yeah, I knew it didn't exactly fit in this thread, but I used this one because I didn't feel like creating a new one, and this seemed like the most appropriate of the existing threads.

The best part is her logic about what makes the company non-christian: the use of the acronyms MILF and BFC. Because anyone who ever used the "F" word is not christian. I wonder how many so-called christians don't realize they are not christian at all because they used a 4 letter word or an acronym containing it?

Wow.

Just saw this.

The woman in the video is totally a MILF.

I have found that, once you get past the initial requisite need for violence and subordination, crazy middle aged religious fanatic broads are wild in the sack.

Just make sure to shove a mouth guard into her pie hole when she's about to do you know what.

Reasonable bondage is never a bad idea.

And of course never tell her your real name or your address.

A shallow hole in the ground in the woods is something to be considered.

no, but I understand your implication was to stress the "lawyer" part, when I'm saying the christian part is what lead to stabbing

Lawyers stabbing lawyers over jobs at a law firm. Clearly, this is an issue stemming from the legal profession. Tagged "ATTORNEY MISCONDUCT" on your link, not "CHRISTIAN MISCONDUCT".

Lawyers stabbing lawyers over jobs at a law firm. Clearly, this is an issue stemming from the legal profession. Tagged "ATTORNEY MISCONDUCT" on your link, not "CHRISTIAN MISCONDUCT".

Oh come on. These are clearly two Christians behaving badly first and foremost.

Lol. A faith healer..they're just all quacks. I assume you know this..Just lump him in with the rest of us..typical.

Last edited:
Lol. A faith healer..they're just all quacks. I assume you know this..Just lump him in with the rest of us..typical.

I didn't lump him in with anyone. Guilty conscious much?

Thread is titled "Today's example of Christians behaving badly" and I have to say that was appropriate.

Faith healer supposedly "heals" a woman, then shoves her down, ignores her, and asks everyone to thank god for that miracle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXYBwe04jtY

James Randi already destroyed these people. It's amazing that so many still fall for it. There's still a Million Dollar prize for anyone who can prove they have some supernatural power. Interesting that these sharks wouldn't do their little faith healing with Randi and get that easy money for GOD or their own pockets.

But seriously...can you imagine if these scammers would actually go to James Randi and accept his challenge? And then, for all of the world to see, actually cure a woman of cancer or heal some old man's legs on the spot? Christianity would spread like wildfire. I think it would be safe to assume at least an 80% increase throughout the world.

I mean, what else could you do? There would really only be two options. 1. The guy has magic or 2. He truly gets power from God or works through Him. It would be hard for any sane person to continue denying it.

And damn...I just googled James Randi...he's 86 now. Wow.

The thing that gets me about the video was how when she said she could stand pain free, then he gave her the "healing shove" and she fell down obviously injuring herself, he purposely ignores her because he KNOWS he can't heal her this time, and would look like a charlatan.

I also remember reading in a magazine or something about the revival tens that used to go across the plains states and offer faith healing, used to prevent certain people from participating, like blind or crippled people, because the donations tend to come in after the miracle healings, and if they got exposed too soon, they would not make their money for the night.

Today: This guy.

What a dick!

Oh yeah. I've seen plenty of tweets about missionaries going to help the people and hoping they're turned to jesus in the process. Having an agenda while helping is not helping - it's advertising and/or sales.

I protest. Why do we need a thread of this nature? Non Christians are just as dumb just not as much fun to make fun of..

Back