Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump wins, but...

i'm pretty sure he's not saying you would see the complaint either way. It's pretty clear he thinks it would be all out chaos if the situation were reversed.

Oh. I just thought he meant the complaining would be worse.

I haven't really followed the protests but I assumed they're happening because he won and she didn't. Not that she won the popular vote?

The function of the College of Electors in choosing the president can be likened to that in the Roman Catholic Church of the College of Cardinals selecting the Pope.

HA

"People will have to die." I wonder is this ill-informed woman knows that Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than any other president.

Deportations022515.jpg

Weird Tom. Not seeing any of your links.. Just your post followed by white space..

that's odd. I am posting youtube links. I can see them and they usually work.

Maybe there is something wrong with my settings.

Probably my VPN so my side only I imagine. I clicked on edit to know you posted a link.. VPN's act weird at times..

Though talking about the election does anyone have a list of what Celebs left the country - the ones who said they were leave..

I saw a twitter: It seems the real loser of this election is Canada, as it seems they are getting Lena Dunham after this.

I don't know who Lena is but that's funny.

I saw the "dont vote trump" link. Disturbing but I hope not representative. Tinsel: Lena Dunham advocates the "extinction" of the heterosexual white male.

I saw the "dont vote trump" link. Disturbing but I hope not representative. Tinsel: Lena Dunham advocates the "extinction" of the heterosexual white male.

People like that who say they're protesting just to party and get free stuff through rioting are always the minority.

So no one thinks Trump or anyone would not have had a problem if the vote went the opposite way? May guess is the courts and rigging would have been talked about from his camp alot
Oh wait they talked about voter rigging before he won. My guess is they wouldn't have been so conciliatory in that type of defeat.
As far as chao's in the streets as long as people don't hurt anyone as Americans anyone can protest. Heck a Trump supporter said if Hillary won there may be a civil war . Check the tape it's there...

Now everyone wants this Kumbaya moment when in fact the Gop never gets punished for how they obstructed Obama.
Go ahead look up dipshit McConnell's pledge against Obama right after that election. Sweet news we have a climate change denier heading the EPA transition. LoL.

Last edited:
So no one thinks Trump or anyone would not have had a problem if the vote went the opposite way? May guess is the courts and rigging would have been talked about from his camp alot
Oh wait they talked about voter rigging before he won. My guess is they wouldn't have been so conciliatory in that type of defeat.
As far as chao's in the streets as long as people don't hurt anyone as Americans anyone can protest. Heck a Trump supporter said if Hillary won there may be a civil war . Check the tape it's there...

Now everyone wants this Kumbaya moment when in fact the Gop never gets punished for how they obstructed Obama.
Go ahead look up dipshit McConnell's pledge against Obama right after that election. Sweet news we have a climate change denier heading the EPA transition. LoL.

you must not have seen those 5 guys beat the crap out of the trump voter while people laughed and recorded it. It appears, after they beat the shit out of him, they took his car.

I'm worried about you.

Lena Dunham is an idiot.

you must not have seen those 5 guys beat the crap out of the trump voter while people laughed and recorded it. It appears, after they beat the shit out of him, they took his car.

And I said i was against anyone who hurts anyone.
Did you miss that ?

Last edited:

So you say they're protesting/rioting because of the popular vote?

I'm worried about you.

I'm not a climate change denial like most of religious folks are and most if not all of the Trump team is.. I think democrats have a right to be pissed off. They cower every election they lose and do whatever the republicans want but republicans never get punished for obstructing.
Seriously why did obamacare work ? Why just blame obama and the Democrats like you guys always do.

Back