Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ukraine

Hey, Tigermud... really expected you to be all over the Hunter Biden Laptop thing, now that the NY Times (w/other media outlets following suit) acknowledged that it was genuine, and not a "Russian disinformation campaign"

Guess you've been watching the wrong youtube videos lately...

In case you're wondering what I'm talking about... (here) (of course they paywalled it).

I think we should all just stop voting and pretending it matters. Any candidates that would actually attempt to govern the country (in my lifetime, that might only include Ralph Nader and Bernie Sanders), rather than simply serving as siphons to pump cash directly to corporate America while skimming off their cut, are weeded out by a corrupt primary process that decides who we can actually vote for.

I'm following it just not optimistic anything will come of it. These people always get away with everything.

It does serve as yet another great example of the difference between conspiracy theory and fact about 9-12 months though right!? sure does.

I'm more worried about the country just making it to NOV at this point. everything is fckd. Buck Fiden is a complete utter f'n imbecilic disaster and US may not survive the 2020 steal. I'm trying to not let it consume me by binge watching shit on my smart tv now instead of watching tucker and inforwars. Baseball season starts next Friday!

Hogue was getting a little testy last night.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2022-03-30-show/

We're all doomed, Try to enjoy what time we have left.

Last edited:
Hey, Tigermud... really expected you to be all over the Hunter Biden Laptop thing, now that the NY Times (w/other media outlets following suit) acknowledged that it was genuine, and not a "Russian disinformation campaign"

Guess you've been watching the wrong youtube videos lately...

In case you're wondering what I'm talking about... (here) (of course they paywalled it).

I think we should all just stop voting and pretending it matters. Any candidates that would actually attempt to govern the country (in my lifetime, that might only include Ralph Nader and Bernie Sanders), rather than simply serving as siphons to pump cash directly to corporate America while skimming off their cut, are weeded out by a corrupt primary process that decides who we can actually vote for.

No paywall, basically the same information.

I'm trying to not let it consume me by binge watching shit on my smart tv now instead of watching tucker and inforwars. Baseball season starts next Friday!

You should try Reuters or AP some time. Not good entertainment but also not designed to rile you up. Just a suggestion.

That references dealings with a Chinese corporation though. I thought the laptop was about his "business" in Ukraine, for which his dad intervened on his behalf?

In addition to all his drunkend/drug fueled rantings...

Hilary's e-mails, Hunter's laptop, Trump's burner phone...

All of these have something in common. Can you guess what it is?

You should try Reuters or AP some time. Not good entertainment but also not designed to rile you up. Just a suggestion.

They should just turn the Hunter Biden stuff over to a special prosecutor so it can be strung out for years until everybody forgets about it then sweep it all under the rug.

They should just turn the Hunter Biden stuff over to a special prosecutor so it can be strung out for years until everybody forgets about it then sweep it all under the rug.

That would be typical of Washington, no doubt.

Except they?re all only coming around on parts. CNN, NYT, etc all have quoted supposed experts (read: liars) saying there?s no evidence any of this links back to Biden despite the fact there are references to him all over the emails, there?s Chinese and Ukrainian criminals? money flowing in and out of accounts hunter owns jointly w/ the Big Guy, and Hunters business partner went public talking about a meeting he had with Joe where they discussed all these business dealings (ie influence peddling).

They?re coming clean on hunter but continue to run cover for Joe who it?s starting to look like may run the most corrupt political family in the country - possibly worse than the Clintons.

Weak. You can do better than that. I expect at least a sex joke at minimum from you.

Okay.

The existence of all three of the people mentioned should be or should have been an embarrassment to their parents, which was a result of their parents having sex (try not to picture it)?

They?re coming clean on hunter but continue to run cover for Joe who it?s starting to look like may run the most corrupt political family in the country - possibly worse than the Clintons.

Feels like a bit of hyperbole considering all we know about the Clintons but hey, maybe history will prove you right.

Maybe Trump's buddy will come through on that request for more dirt on Joe if he's not too distracted by that whole Ukraine thing.

Feels like a bit of hyperbole considering all we know about the Clintons but hey, maybe history will prove you right.

Maybe Trump's buddy will come through on that request for more dirt on Joe if he's not too distracted by that whole Ukraine thing.

Even if he ends up in 2nd place, I wouldn?t consider that statement hyperbolic. He?s giving them a run for their money - or should I say a run for their I?ll gotten foreign interest money.

These quotes are from the first couple pages of the thread, where you were arguing with me that Ukraine's current mess, of being antagonistic to Russia was not because of US meddling, and you thought the avg. Ukrainian really wanted to be more aligned with the West, as though this was all a spontaneous decision in 2014 the US was not closely involved in sparking and leading along.

I omitted my comments b/c they were longer and more developed, versus your pithy responses... talk about "whataboutism"... I mean, pot-kettle-black here...

I missed this.

But I think it supports what I'm saying here. 'more aligned with the west' doesn't mean under American influence (in terms of what people want-choosing between doing business with 2 entities doesn't mean you want to be under the influence of either). I haven't said anything is simple, I haven't said anyone is innocent. I just think it's total BS to point to the US history of propping up undesirable authoritarians as some kind of defense of Putin. Some significant part of Ukraine not wanting to be under Putins control isn't NATO's 'fault' even if NATO tries to take advantage of it.

Last edited:
The longer this drags on the greater the odds bucks band of fools mission creeps us all into WW3

MSM coverage of this has really dropped off the table. Global famine projected to start this summer/fall resulting from this putin mistake klaus wants us all to eat bugs.

Back