Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UM vs OSu

Big guys who shot threes but can't rebound. Jb likes skinny hoop players :/

These offensive sets are awful. Using the whole shot clock for a three .
WTF.

It's time for a different coach.. tired if losing the same old way., and BTW the buckeyes are really bad. We are just a poorly coached bad team

Last edited:
Surely Beilein's seat is starting to warm a little. If not, it should.

It better be warm! This is the third straight year we're a crappy bubble team at best. We didn't even deserve to make it last year, and probably will not again this year.

This is also the 10th year in a row that we can't rebound, and constantly play soft against more physical teams. This is not a recipe for long term success, and there are no signs that improvement is on the way.

I've wanted Beilein gone for a while now. He's a nice guy to be sure, but this just is not working.

I've wanted Beilein gone for a while now. He's a nice guy to be sure, but this just is not working.

I know another nice guy who used to coach football and used up his coaching acumen in only one year. This is another one of those, "it's just not working out, man."

Back