Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UM vs OSu

Who do you think Michigan could pick up as a coach? Any good suggestions out there?

Who do you think Michigan could pick up as a coach? Any good suggestions out there?
Juwan Howard.

#DeportDonnal

I'm out of shit to say about this atrocious team. Go Butler. That's my March Madness team this year because we sure as fuck aren't making the dance.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Gregg Marshall, Archie Miller, insert any other coach here.

Pulling hard for Zags. Always loved Gonzaga.

It's time for a different coach.. tired if losing the same old way., and BTW the buckeyes are really bad. We are just a poorly coached bad team

I'm surprised Thad Motta isn't on the hot seat as well. I don't thing he was ever a great coach but he used to get great recruits. Not anymore.

Yeah I'm surprised by that also. He's not a good Xs and Os guys. And now his recruiting looks to be tailing off.

I think we can all agree, Beilein's time is up.

JB on yesterday's "effort":

?I thought it was OK, for who we are. There?s no junkyard dogs out there. But I thought it was a great effort."

Yep. Getting annihilated on the glass and giving up 16 offensive boards is a great effort.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ME! Hire ME! I could do better than this. This team is horrible. No heart whatsover!

1 guys playing and 4 guys standing at the 3 point line watching

No, just no. I couldn't do any worse at this point.

What about this Kevin Ollie character Warde hired at UCONN. Had to deal with the Calhoun sanctions his 1st year and was left out of tournament, wins NC in his second year. Won AAC tounament last year, but got booted 2nd round. Has a 107-56 record so far at UCONN. Now, I have no idea about his character or his recruiting ability, but winning a National Championship is something JB hasnt accomplished, no matter who recruited the players. He put those guys in position to win and they beat Kentucky's heralded team that year they beat us in the Elite 8.

No thanks. He hasn't done shit after he inherited that team from Calhoun. They look to be getting progressively worse.

Last edited:
Back