Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

When can we be upset about Ebron?

Why is the Packers playing poorly an excuse? We are all happy that the Lions were able to take advantage of another team's mistakes vs the past, when they would give it right back to them. It's refreshing.

Lions won, fantastic, love it, couldn't be happier. But if you are on here saying the Packers played well and had a great gameplan, and it was all Lions, put down the beer.

Last edited:
Lions great coverage and pressure ruined their game plan and made them make mistakes. That win is all Lions.

Green Bay WRs didn't get enough separation, running game couldn't get out of their own way and the online was injured...Rodgers played perfectly. Lions players had a career day on defense that won't happen again, Green Bay wins that game 90% of the time.

-packer version of LKP (which would be PKL I suppose)

And the defensive TD was a perfect storm. That ball fell right where it needed to for a scoop and score. Rolls the other way, game could be completely different. That's luck. And it's okay to benefit from luck.

Green Bay WRs didn't get enough separation, running game couldn't get out of their own way and the online was injured...Rodgers played perfectly. Lions players had a career day on defense that won't happen again, Green Bay wins that game 90% of the time.

I'd lean toward PKB, as the Lions are probably irrelevant in the minds of most Packer fans.

And the defensive TD was a perfect storm. That ball fell right where it needed to for a scoop and score. Rolls the other way, game could be completely different. That's luck. And it's okay to benefit from luck.

If fairley doesn't gain the weight back then his arm isn't fat enough to knock the ball out.... lucky diet. I still contend that it was lacy running into his olines ass that knocked it out. ..but whatever.

Bulaga played, perfect play by Fairley and Carey. Difficult scoop and score. I told you all our recovery rates would be better this year. LKP was right. Lack of separation is great Lions coverage. I only used lack of separation for a Stafford excuse by the way, not a Lions on the whole. Of course you don't see that difference.

I only used lack of separation for a Stafford excuse by the way, not a Lions on the whole. Of course you don't see that difference.

weird...I thought Stafford was the only qb that plays snaps for us...who the hell else would you use that excuse for???

weird...I thought Stafford was the only qb that plays snaps for us...who the hell else would you use that excuse for???

Brewer was using it as a whole team excuse for losses. You only use lack of separatoin when talking about a QB performance (not whole team). But clearly you don't get it either.

nice little game for the rook....thank you for being even a little relevant today with CJ hurting.

Touchdowns are great.......but how many SNAPS did he play?

That's how you tell a players effectiveness!!!!!

I know youre fooling and all but srsly it didn't seem like he played many snaps today. He seemed relevant in what few snaps he played...maybe im just missing him but he seemed like he was on the sideline alot.

Last edited:
I know youre fooling and all but Sealy it didn't seem like he played many snaps today. He seemed relevant in what few snaps he played...maybe im just missing him but he seemed like he was on the sideline alot.

I watched it half ass while taking care of my three kids.

We'll have to get the coaches tape and hear from LKP

I know youre fooling and all but srsly it didn't seem like he played many snaps today. He seemed relevant in what few snaps he played...maybe im just missing him but he seemed like he was on the sideline alot.

I was watching for 85 too......i havent seen the snap counts.....i guess I could look them up.....but I would GUESS he played about 50% of the offensive snaps.

Again, just my opinion, but I think they are easing him in due to how much of a handle he has on the offense. I know they are asking him to learn a lot......so maybe he'll continue to get more snaps as he learns more. Clearly, he has more big play ability than either Pettigrew or Fauria so I can't imagine his low snap counts are due to anything physical.

33 snaps. Only 10 more than usual. Pettigrew got alot of snaps but they ran alot in the 4th with a lead.

It almost feels like they are slowly working hinm into the offense not to overwhelm him.

He seemed to have some set plays early on and Stafford would target him. Now he is out there a little more. Hope to see his time/targets increase. Need to give CJ enough rest throughout the game.

Back