Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

When can we be upset about Ebron?

Lol I've watched the replay ten times. I have yet to see some form of evidence that it was an attempted strip. That one is on Lacy.

Lol I've watched the replay ten times. I have yet to see some form of evidence that it was an attempted strip. That one is on Lacy.

And that's fine...it happens all of the time. This one happened to help the Lions

Absolutely.

But LKP plays that true turnover crap all the time. Just using his logic, that one is on Lacy.

And the pick was on Fuller. Bad coverage by Ha ha

And Fairley got his hand in there with good outside leverage. Forced fumble for sure. Not luck at all. Packers pick was luck.

And the pick was on Fuller. Bad coverage by Ha ha

And Fairley got his hand in there with good outside leverage. Forced fumble for sure. Not luck at all. Packers pick was luck.

Comments like these are why most of us think you are a moron.

Comments like these are why most of us think you are a moron.

Many disagreeing with me makes me think you are a colleciton of morons. Clearly he got his hand in there to get the ball out. And clearly Fuller should have had that ball and Ha Ha was in bad coverage not even close to Fuller.

It's good to have the old LKP back. I knew the one week where you stopped trolling was a mirage.

Watch the replay. It wasn't an attempt at a strip. Lions caught a break that Lacy can't hold a ball and gave it up WAY too easy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Nothing. Just admit we got a break, and move on.

It's good to have the old LKP back. I knew the one week where you stopped trolling was a mirage.

Watch the replay. It wasn't an attempt at a strip. Lions caught a break that Lacy can't hold a ball and gave it up WAY too easy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Nothing. Just admit we got a break, and move on.

He is such a delusional homer!

Fairley has outside leverage and sticks his hand in. And you admit the Ha Ha pick was luck for the Packers.

And Peppers is lucky he got to face Reynolds/Lucas. Old man Peppers would be shut down by Waddle or Hilliard.

Excuse = packers played poorly. Damn then I guess we have an excuse for a lottttttttttt of losses over the years.

When can we be upset about Ebron? Never apparently...we're still holding a candle for Broyles.

You can't be upset until one of the defensive backs we should have drafted has as many interceptions as Ebron has catches. Oops Fuller 3 ints, Ebron 3 rec.

You can't be upset until one of the defensive backs we should have drafted has as many interceptions as Ebron has catches. Oops Fuller 3 ints, Ebron 3 rec.

that's embarrassing..if I was match up nightmare ebron id probably leap into traffic.

It doesn't seem like Petigrew has gotten many targets either. Maybe with the offensive line situation we can't utilize our tight ends. Or maybe they dropped the ball a lot and can't be trusted. Or maybe the tight end position has like a 5 or 6 year learning curve.

It doesn't seem like Petigrew has gotten many targets either. Maybe with the offensive line situation we can't utilize our tight ends. Or maybe they dropped the ball a lot and can't be trusted. Or maybe the tight end position has like a 5 or 6 year learning curve.

or maybe Stafford throws like 90% of his passes to cj, tate or a rb.....which is why you shouldn't spend a top 10 pick on yet another target....he was guaranteed to have little to no production.

Back