Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wild Card Playoff Game: Rams @ Lions Thread

Hey man fucking shout out to Badgely. We feared our kicking game all year long and this dude nailed a 54 yarder that won the game for us. I hope that doesn't go forgotten.

Love my old QB Stafford. I?m glad he was able to participate in the first playoff win in 30yrs!!!

I cried along with many others. Guys I can't believe this. I don't want to enjoy it too much because there's work to be done, but jesus. How can you not be elated after tonight??

K if this is turning into a competition of who has the most estrogen. I almost cried at the eminem monologue at the start lol.

Hey man fucking shout out to Badgely. We feared our kicking game all year long and this dude nailed a 54 yarder that won the game for us. I hope that doesn't go forgotten.

Yup...and the D. Never in a million years thought the O could go to shit and we would hang on.

True. And it wasn?t just barely squeaked inside the posts too. Right down Broadway and probably good from 60 distance-wise.

Next week we?re either?.

Going to Bake the Buccaneers or have a Field day against the Eagles!

11697 days was the last lions playoff win ! January 5 1991.

That was from Dan Miller after the game. Hope I remembered them right.

Can?t believe I was 9 the last time we won a playoff game. Hope this leads to plenty of success down the road. I will admit I wasn?t excited with the Campbell hire but after Quintricia I am glad to be wrong. I think Holmes is great and I think someone that doesn?t get much credit is Speilman.

Last edited:
Congratulations to our Lions and each and every Lions fans in Detroit and Michigan and all over the US.

I am just as happy for each of you guys who are always here week after week and season after season. The feelings of a Lion's playoffs win, may it give the team's offense, defense, and special teams more hunger for more wins as they move to the next game.

Postgame locker room video from the Lions:
Dan Campbell gave two game balls out: GM Brad Holmes got one, and Jared Goff got another.

Scenes from the emotional postgame celebration:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1746795780965359717

?All the stuff that?s been here that has kept us from winning. If we really want to go where we want to go, we have to get this stuff out. The last bit of losing has to get out of here,? Dan Campbell
A leader knows the effort, habits and attitude you need to be successful.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1746749503028261357

THIS MAN CREATED THIS NEW CULTURE.
Thank you for everything, Dan Campbell.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1746745626308546781

Last edited:
After the game was over I was kind of hoping some of the fans would break out into a "thank you stafford" chant or something like that. He was a great guy like you said, a real warrior on the field and he was again last night.

I'm sure when he comes to detroit during the regular season next year, they'll do it right for him. I liked Philip Rivers....ummm I mean Matt Stafford when he played here.

Back