Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wild Card Playoff Game: Rams @ Lions Thread

Wow packers absolutely smoking Dallas, I?m trying to figure out how they are suddenly a juggernaut

Ceedee looks like he doesnt want to be there today. Did his dog die or something?

We all can, let?s hope not. I don?t think I?d be able to survive the packers winning a playoff and we not

True.

We can all see it?s a possibility?..but we?re all crossing our fingers the good Goff shows up today and maybe pick 6 Stafford will too.

All right brothers and sisters, it?s almost game time and the football gods have spoken. We now hold the card to host a home game in the 2nd round!

Get your popcorn ready, buckle up and let?s enjoy the f***ing ride tonight! Let?s go!!!!

Should be a great game. Our defense sucks ass... which is worrisome vs Stafford and the weapons he has.

More ball control offense... should be able to score on Rams D. Hopefully we can rattle Stafford enough.

Ps... amazing opportunity to play at home next week
Don't blow it.

Home against bucs would be awesome!

Im very nervous.

Why?

Just like me, and the rest of us, you?re not going to make a bit of difference.

That said?it would be quite something for the football gods to smile so brightly on Wolverines/Lions fans simultaneously.

That said, a good start on offense.

Finally, Stafford stopped being a Lion when he stopped being a Lion.

Who knows - perhaps he?ll come back one day.

Until then, or until he retires Eff him.

TD Detroit!

Go Lions!

Last edited:
Back