Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

World Cup Games

USA team note.

The U.S. are the youngest team to qualify to this World Cup, by average age of players used in qualifying.

Last edited:
just watched the opening ceremony... not very impressive. I guess the sheiks blew all their money bribing FIFA.

Ecuador got hosed on that first goal

USA leads wales 1-0 at halftime . They have dominated play over Wales and could have more goals.

Wales pushing in the second half. One great save by US Goalie then following corner was almost headed in. Sadly the US are more talented but just can?t find the second goal.

Last edited:
Pulisic is getting mugged by Wales.. USA plays are running out of gas. USA making a bunch of changes.
USA just can?t seem to finish runs. So many chances. Just need that one good shot on goal.

Last edited:
Bad play by Usa gives Wales a penalty shot. Terrible defense. And he didn?t need to do it.
Bales shooting and ties game 1-1. So frustrating because the USA are the better side. We just can?t finish.

USA just can?t finish plays in the offensive zone. Game ends in a 1-1 draw. USA was way better in the first half. Wales was better in the second half. USA still should have won sadly in my opinion. USA should have scored more in the first half.

Last edited:
Pulisic had one good pass. His corners were so bad today in my opinion.

I heard that the US got wailed on.

I was talking about Saudi Arabia/Argentina.

But yeah, a tie against wales was not great.

Much better than a loss though. We can easily get to the knockout rounds, but Argentina's going to need a couple breaks probably

Huge upset with Argentina going down to Saudi Arabia 2-1. Argentina had 3 goals called back due to lazy offsides. All were offsides.

I was talking about Saudi Arabia/Argentina.

But yeah, a tie against wales was not great.

Much better than a loss though. We can easily get to the knockout rounds, but Argentina's going to need a couple breaks probably

The US is hosting the World Cup again this season, right?

riveting soccer so far. 11 games and 4 have been ties. 3 scoreless ties. So exciting :clap: :tup:

riveting soccer so far. 11 games and 4 have been ties. 3 scoreless ties. So exciting :clap: :tup:

Oh, you're not a soccer fan? I had no idea.

It's not like you have showed up in every single socced-themed post on the board and told us that for the last 8 years, or anything...

Back