Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Avengers EndGame 5 day start

Wonder Women still grossed over 820,000. Tenth in 2017. I really liked wonder women. The other Dc movies were just ok. Aquaman just did 1.1 billion. I guess Marvel has better writers.

There was scene where Gal Godot showed her boobs, but they cut it out.

Too bad.

Many of those movies are connected in some way.. So maybe only 5 Avenger movies their mostly the same.

Zoe Saldana was in both movies. Plus Avengers: Infinity War, and will be in Avatar 2, and 3 could have a shot at being the highest grossing (combined films) female actor ever, passing co-star Scarlett Johanssen.

Wasn't she also in Star Trek? She sure knows how to pick em.

she also in Gurdians of the Galaxy movies. So here are Zoe Saldana moves and she is
In three moves over 2 billion. There are only 5 movies over the two billion mark.
Avatar reached 2 billion in 47 days. EndGame did two billion in 11 days.

#1 Avatar..................................2.7 billion.
#2 End Game............................2.2 billion.
#5 Ifinity wars...........................2.048 million
#67 Gurdians of the Galaxy 2........863 million.
#91 Gurdians of the Galaxy...........773 million.
#127 POC the curse of the black pearl....654 mil.
#230 Star Trek into darkness..................467 mil.
#300 Star Trek.....................................385 mil
#383 Star Trek Beyond..........................343.
#682 Terminal......................................219.

Last edited:
I guess there has been some real issues with the actress who plays Captain Marvel. Has anyone heard that they had a bunch of different cuts for the movie. I guess she has so real off screen issues.

https://youtu.be/TCFlo2Q-n-A

she also in Gurdians of the Galaxy movies. So here are Zoe Saldana moves and she is
In three moves over 2 billion. There are only 5 movies over the two billion mark.
Avatar reached 2 billion in 47 days. EndGame did two billion in 11 days.

#1 Avatar..................................2.7 billion.
#2 End Game............................2.2 billion.
#5 Ifinity wars...........................2.048 million
#67 Gurdians of the Galaxy 2........863 million.
#91 Gurdians of the Galaxy...........773 million.
#127 POC the curse of the black pearl....654 mil.
#230 Star Trek into darkness..................467 mil.
#300 Star Trek.....................................385 mil
#383 Star Trek Beyond..........................343.
#682 Terminal......................................219.
I didn't like the last movie nor did I like Avatar. Hmm, maybe I don't like movies that are so hyped.

I didn't like the last movie nor did I like Avatar. Hmm, maybe I don't like movies that are so hyped.

I did. I was entertained and that is all i really look for in these type of action movies. Comic books on the big screen seems like a winning formula to me. Super Heroes were made for the movie screen.

I can see why some dislike Avatar but it was ahead of its time in computer Graphics i feel . Guess I could be wrong on that It is not a movie i would go out of my way to watch from beginning to end again like other movies. I do watch certain spots if i see it on tv.

But then I find little fault in movies. Most of the time i can find some good in the Bigger type movies. But we do not go to the movies as much anymore. My wife hates movies out of the house, and we are both becoming Germaphobes because people are basically gross and have no concept of how to clean up after themselves.. Plus there is always my terrible luck of possible being at a theater when a gunman shows up. That would be my bad luck. Please my wife hates the movies I like. I went to Endgame with my daughter and her husband.

Last edited:
I did. I was entertained and that is all i really look for in these type of action movies. Comic books on the big screen seems like a winning formula to me. Super Heroes were made for the movie screen.

I can see why some dislike Avatar but it was ahead of its time in computer Graphics i feel . Guess I could be wrong on that It is not a movie i would go out of my way to watch from beginning to end again like other movies. I do watch certain spots if i see it on tv.

But then I find little fault in movies. Most of the time i can find some good in the Bigger type movies. But we do not go to the movies as much anymore. My wife hates movies out of the house, and we are both becoming Germaphobes because people are basically gross and have no concept of how to clean up after themselves.. Plus there is always my terrible luck of possible being at a theater when a gunman shows up. That would be my bad luck. Please my wife hates the movies I like. I went to Endgame with my daughter and her husband.
Don't get me wrong I liked the first 2 Avengers, I like the Iron Man movies, the Thor movies were good, Cap etc.. I don't watch all of them, for example, Spider-man (I blame Toby what's his face for that). Haven't watched the 2nd Ant-man, or Cap. Marvel or Shazam or Black Panther. Just too many. But in 2019 I'm tired of them. Maybe if a Iron Man 4 comes out. RDJ is the best anyway..

Don't get me wrong I liked the first 2 Avengers, I like the Iron Man movies, the Thor movies were good, Cap etc.. I don't watch all of them, for example, Spider-man (I blame Toby what's his face for that). Haven't watched the 2nd Ant-man, or Cap. Marvel or Shazam or Black Panther. Just too many. But in 2019 I'm tired of them. Maybe if a Iron Man 4 comes out. RDJ is the best anyway..

I like the new Spider-Man. At least he has a New York accent. I liked both Ant-Man’s. Didn’t really like Iron Man 2 as much as the rest of them. There was something off with Avengers EndGame which I really liked. Seems like the directors wanted one thing, and the studio wanted another thing. They really hyped Captain Marvel as the next big thing, and then she hardly had any screen time in Endgame.. Captain Marvel was decent. I liked Black Panther a lot. I am not really interested in a Shazam. For some Reason Dc just doesn’t get it. Suicide Squad had some much potential, and while I liked some of it it could have been so much better.

Last edited:
Back