Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2013 College Football Pick'em (Yahoo)

allshouldbleedblue holds onto 1st place. Great pickin' blue.

Last Place makes a nice comeback with 13 this past week to pull back into a tie for 2nd place. Nice job.

TheWolerines24 & icepick1982 are also tied with Last Place 2 points behind our allshouldbleedblue.

GoBlueInAtlanta gets honorable mention as he had the best week with 15 to climb back into a respectable 11th place.

KAWDUP "still" leads RABID by 1 point. Heh Heh. Couple of nasty weeks eh? :*)

Last edited:
im doing pretty good in both college pick ems i am in. the espn one is confidence points and im in third there. fantasy football however is not going as planned lol.

allshouldbleedblue holds onto 1st place. Great pickin' blue.

Last Place makes a nice comeback with 13 this past week to pull back into a tie for 2nd place. Nice job.

TheWolerines24 & icepick1982 are also tied with Last Place 2 points behind our allshouldbleedblue.

GoBlueInAtlanta gets honorable mention as he had the best week with 15 to climb back into a respectable 11th place.

KAWDUP "still" leads RABID by 1 point. Heh Heh. Couple of nasty weeks eh? :*)

Nice of you to notice. :ashamed: I keep trying to pick some spread beaters to make up some ground, but it ain't workin' so well this year. I feel so ashamed!

Don't forget there is a Friday game this week in the pick em's. Need to get them in before 8:30 PM tomorrow

allshouldbleedblue has a bad week and slips to third place.

Consistent as ever easye688 and Last Place move into first and second respectively.

Me personally - I would have been better off, if after making all my picks, I went back and flipped them all. :*) Yuk!!

Lead over RABID remains at 1, though, I guess he had the same problems I did. After my dismal week, GoBlueInAtlanta has an average week, but leads me by 2 and, of course, RABID by three.

Last but not least, Hungry moves up to within easy striking distance of top 10. Get em' Hungry.

Last edited:
Doing horrible this season for some reason. Usually I'm top 5.

Lead over RABID remains at 1, though, I guess he had the same problems I did. After my dismal week, GoBlueInAtlanta has an average week, but leads me by 2 and, of course, RABID by three.

Last but not least, Hungry moves up to within easy striking distance of top 10. Get em' Hungry.

Yeah. Fuckin pickems didn't save when I did it early in the week for week 9.
If you go look at my picks, you can see that the 1st 14 have no selection.
I was pissed when I went to check my progress that afternoon. Thought I was doing good with Miami not covering and OK beating TT.

Oh well. I'm already looking forward to next season anyway. :ashamed:

Picks this week are all set. =)

Everybody needs to skip the 1st 14 to make it fair.

This year it's WAY more bunched up at the top than last year, when that one jackhole got out to an early lead and never looked back.

I actually remember that schmuck declared himself the "victor" even before the season actually ended (maybe he had done the math and figured out he had clinched; I dunno, seems like a whole lot of effort over a dumb fuckin' game if he had).

Fuckin' putz.

I fuckin' hate people like that.

Anyway, at least this season is a little interestin.'

This year it's WAY more bunched up at the top than last year, when that one jackhole got out to an early lead and never looked back.

I actually remember that schmuck declared himself the "victor" even before the season actually ended (maybe he had done the math and figured out he had clinched; I dunno, seems like a whole lot of effort over a dumb fuckin' game if he had).

Fuckin' putz.

I fuckin' hate people like that.

Anyway, at least this season is a little interestin.'

Last years final standings:

1 Tinselwolverine 192 192-122 Champion
2 De-cleaters 186 186-128
3 ShoeLace 180 180-134
4 RABID 180 180-134
5 Joe 178 178-136

LMAO

That weekend where I forgot to make picks is killing me. I missed all the games that started at noon a few weeks ago. Six games I didn't pick. I'm in second place and down by......six. Awesome.

Back