Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2015 WR George Campbell commits to Michigan

Inland Empire - primarily San Bernardino and Riverside counties in Southern Cali.

909 is the primary area code; so that's why it occurred to me you may be lacated there.

If you don't know the term "IE" though I suspect you aren't there though.

Inland Empire - primarily San Bernardino and Riverside counties in Southern Cali.

909 is the primary area code; so that's why it occurred to me you may be lacated there.

Gotcha. Nope, on the west coast......of Michigan.

Whew! I'm glad you didn't misspell it "lactated." :lmao:

C- for effort.

Sure would be great for Fournette to get caught up in the frenzy that is The Big House BBQ and just go ahead and commit. :tup:

He didn't attend. I read that he had a death in his family last week.

Sorry for him to hear that.

Sorry for us that he wasn't able to make it.

I'm willing to bet Hoke handled it with class that supercedes anything he might have experienced at the bbq. Times like that bring out the true character in people.

Ran a 4.37 40 as a sophomore in HS...lol...fuckin unreal.

I also just read that he's 6'5 200. He's what, 15? That's unreal!

Hopefully they told him to keep pushing it until he can run a 4.29

Holy shit, I hope he doesn't blow a tire in the next two years!

He was one of the few sophomores invited to The Opening which is the biggest and best camp run at the Nike facilities. He said that his goal next year is to go back to The Opening and run a 4.2 40.

He was one of the few sophomores invited to The Opening which is the biggest and best camp run at the Nike facilities. He said that his goal next year is to go back to The Opening and run a 4.2 40.

If I can reiterate...

Hopefully they told him to keep pushing it until he can run a 4.29

I looked at the pic. No way in Hell is he 200 pounds. I did read that he was "close" to 200, so I guess that's relative.

Back