Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

737 (or so) Days Since Ohio* Beat Michigan

If you're going to do it, do it right...go back and actually count...its not an even 365+365

Hungry said:
If you're going to do it, do it right...go back and actually count...its not an even 365+365

OK. I changed it. I was a little lazy when I started the thread.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
Hungry said:

Believe it or not, i was just fucking with you, but good job.

Hungry said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

Believe it or not, i was just fucking with you, but good job.

I thought you might be, but it really wasn't hard to fix, and actually we should get it right.

The 2009 game was the last Saturday before Thanksgiving edition of The Game, so 730 really wasn't within just a day or two.

I realized this when I looked the date up.

You could add another 360+ days as they won't beat us for another year either. No chance of them beating us until next year. :*)

I still think you got the number wrong, it should be like 735...I mean, if it was a week earlier in 2010, then shouldn't it be around 737?

Duh, yeah....I subtracted 5 days, rather than added...let me change it again...

It's 366 days. If you don't want to come across as a whiny ass bitch to the rest of the country, you have to acknowledge that Ohio beat UM on November 27, 2010. Do UM fans really believe that the basketball team didn't make it to a certain Final Four? Did a NCAA ruling really erase the memory of that experience? Ohio players and fans experienced beating UM on 11/27/10. I think we all need to accept it. Did the NCAA ruling really make you feel better about what happened the last time they played in Columbus?

It's been 366 days since Ohio last beat Michigan in football.

I won't acknowledge a loss to a team that was cheating, and I will continue to say the higher number because it reminds me of ohio getting busted, which also makes me smile.

jmakula87 said:
I won't acknowledge a loss to a team that was cheating, and I will continue to say the higher number because it reminds me of ohio getting busted, which also makes me smile.

Do you acknowledge the fab 5 wins? yeah, that's what i thought.

bamf16 said:
It's 366 days. If you don't want to come across as a whiny ass bitch to the rest of the country, you have to acknowledge that Ohio beat UM on November 27, 2010.

I think you're taking this a little more seriously than it's intended bamf.

I also don't think the rest of the country is paying much attention to what anybody posts on these boards.

I'm just razzing some of the Ohio* fans who post here, just like they've razzed us, that's all.

bamf16 said:
It's 366 days. If you don't want to come across as a whiny ass bitch to the rest of the country, you have to acknowledge that Ohio beat UM on November 27, 2010. Do UM fans really believe that the basketball team didn't make it to a certain Final Four? Did a NCAA ruling really erase the memory of that experience? Ohio players and fans experienced beating UM on 11/27/10. I think we all need to accept it. Did the NCAA ruling really make you feel better about what happened the last time they played in Columbus?

It's been 366 days since Ohio last beat Michigan in football.

The NCAA didn't rule, Ohio voluntarily forfeited that game.

Back