Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

8 pounds of dope

tsmith7559

found in Cincy WR Simpson's home as the feds asked to search his house, having tracked a package of dope from Cali....LOL....Bengals=joke
scales, bags, oh boy...he must have been supplying the whole team

He'll try the Vick excuse.....was letting his buddy stay at his house and had no clue what was going on.

Wouldn't the Vick excuse be that his DAWG ate his ..... weed..?

I really don't care what people smoke. Just not in my face. Legalize it and tax the hell out of it...

Wasn't it Nate Newton for Dallas that got caught with a van full of weed then while out on bail got caught with more. Just because they make a lot of money doesn't mean they are smart.

You're talking about the BENGALS here...

I, for one, refuse to believe a member of that team would do such a thing. They're all stand-up football players.

When are these guys gonna learn? You're a millionaire athlete and you're peddling weed out of your damn house? You deserve whatever you get for being that stupid.

kingofdetroit57 said:
When are these guys gonna learn? You're a millionaire athlete and you're peddling weed out of your damn house? You deserve whatever you get for being that stupid.
He's paid league minimum, so probably not a millionaire, but rich enough to not need to be selling drugs...

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Maize&Cheese304":3542l9s5]Somewhere carson palmer is laughing at this idiot and team.

Seems fair, they already had their laugh of Palmer. [/quote:3542l9s5]

Really? Palmer raped that organization for years. Palmer gets the last laugh.

If you say so but I'd rather be playing for someone, even the Bengals, that sitting on my couch in my star wars pajamas like Carson is no doubt doing.

wheels002 said:
Wasn't it Nate Newton for Dallas that got caught with a van full of weed then while out on bail got caught with more. Just because they make a lot of money doesn't mean they are smart.

"Officer, this is just my personal supply, i swear...."

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]If you say so but I'd rather be playing for someone, even the Bengals, that sitting on my couch in my star wars pajamas like Carson is no doubt doing.

dudes got millions in the bank and is playing golf everday.

technicalogical said:
kingofdetroit57 said:
He's paid league minimum, so probably not a millionaire, but rich enough to not need to be selling drugs...
He's making $555k this year, but he signed a 4yr/$3.185mil deal, so I'd say that still qualifies him as a "millionaire".

That said, what are you doing selling weed anyways? I'd think if I was going to be a drug dealer and I had the money to back it, I'd probably go with something with a higher size/price ratio.

The thing I can't figure out is why he had it shipped from Cali. He lives in Kentucky I am sure they grow it there somewhere.

Back