Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Arrest warrant issued for McGregor

MMA meets WWF

Multiple fights cancelled on this weekends huge card because of his caveman behavior. Even the geniuses over at WWF have their shit together better than that. Unreal, like he had a mental breakdown.

I saw the video of him throwing some crap up against the side of a bus.

I have to admit, years ago, when I first came to Los Angeles and I had zero money and I was taking public transportation, it's possible that I did the same thing to a public transit bus that didn't wait for me as I was running to catch it myself.

I saw the video of him throwing some crap up against the side of a bus.

I have to admit, years ago, when I first came to Los Angeles and I had zero money and I was taking public transportation, it's possible that I did the same thing to a public transit bus that didn't wait for me as I was running to catch it myself.

That was a steel guardrail he threw, those things are heavy. You sir, were and/or are, fucking shredded.

He has been an overhyped clown for a while now. It has worked to make a ton of money plus Dana kisses his ass.

after I clicked the article, I realized I did know who he was.

he's probably as brain damaged as any other human who's been punched in the head thousands of times in a few years span.

Back