Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ATTN: Resident Sparty fans

I went to CMU & graduated from MSU. Grew up a Michigan fan and always will be. I am an official booster for UM athletics. I can use "we" all I want.

Last edited:
so you just did what your daddy told ya. Good job thinking for yourself.

That's somewhat harsh there on JScott Fitzgerald. Dads can influence you without saying a word. My first born is an M fan, not because I told him to be one, but because he grew to like the program the way I do. Maybe JScott has some fond memories of watching with his dad as M drummed on MSU when he was younger.

And I'm sure that those experiences are quite amplified at this point in time.

I went to CMU & graduated from MSU. Grew up a Michigan fan and always will be. I am an official booster for UM athletics. I can use "we" all I want.

Wow asshole you rag on me cause I grew up rooting for State, but then you go to State after growing up a UM fan and stay a UM fan. Then you give money to a school you didn't even attend so you can say "we". Glad my dad was around to give me guidance on how not to be a jerkoff.

Funny, when I do that with my DVR, it tapes last year's B1G Championship Game, then jumps to the Bowl Announcement Special from last year, the part where Michigan is being selected to play in the Sugar Bowl.

Look who you are trying to reason with.

That video is hilarious. Esp that line about the "asshole who went to Michigan in the 80's" or whatever.

If you don't have a diploma from the school, go root for someone else is what I always say.

/s

That makes a helluva lot of sense. If only alums rooted for schools college football would be nothing.

Wow asshole you rag on me cause I grew up rooting for State, but then you go to State after growing up a UM fan and stay a UM fan. Then you give money to a school you didn't even attend so you can say "we". Glad my dad was around to give me guidance on how not to be a jerkoff.

HaHaHA funny when its on the other foot, eh?

Yeah. I purposely donated money to UofM just so I can use 'we' when talking about them. That was the purpose behind it. You got me, asshole!

Last edited:
Back