Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

BCS National Championship

thewolverines24

I will not be tuning in for multiple reasons. The only way I watch the BCS is if Michigan is involved. I hate the SEC. I hate Les Miles and Nick Saban. Both are sleaze bags. This game is pointless because if Alabama wins all these two teams did was split their match ups. That does not equal out to one or the other being a national champion. I hate the SEC. I hate the SEC.

Love or hate the bcs, but they got it right this year. Those are the 2 best teams in college football in the best conference in college football. Love college football so ill be watching the 2 best teams in college football. Not to mention theres about 23 kids on the field that will be in the NFL next year and im a big draft/combine guy.

theo said:
I will not watch a single minute of it. I could not possibly care less.
after watching the wolverines and lions sucks ass on 3rd down defense it will be refreshing watching 2 teams that know how to play defense lol.

Nope. I will just be getting home from Zumba when the game starts so then I will be showering and getting some housework done. I hate the SEC.

Did they really get it right? Having a team who didn't even win their DIVISION gets to play in the title game? They should absolutely be part of some playoff, but there are other teams out there who can make a case. (Oklahoma St, Stanford, Oregon, Boise). Just do the right thing and have a playoff.

fuck the SEC

fuck the southern man

fuck corrupt, big money politics

no, I will not be watching.

17ppg in the season. 20pts to a bcs team. Yeah michigan doesn't know anything about playing defense lol. Don't put michigan in with the lions.

Lsu wins, people will say ok st shoulda played. Bama wins, and there's no real champion. What a joke

Yep, I'll be watching and having a dinner party smoking 10 lbs. maple cinnamon spare ribs and home made ravioli and side sauce with fresh graded Parmesan.

The ribs are for the guys and the ravioli is for the ladies.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
17ppg in the season. 20pts to a bcs team. Yeah michigan doesn't know anything about playing defense lol. Don't put michigan in with the lions.

Lsu wins, people will say ok st shoulda played. Bama wins, and there's no real champion. What a joke

did you watch the game?! Michigan displayed the worst 3rd n long defense ive ever seen. Many of them being over 10 yards....it was bad.

mhughes0021 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

did you watch the game?! Michigan displayed the worst 3rd n long defense ive ever seen. Many of them being over 10 yards....it was bad.

And gave up a whopping 20pts. With injuries.

Ill give you that the 3rd down defense was bad that game, but the D step up all together. All year long. Even in the losses.

ALL year long? No. Most of the year, yes. They had some games where they fell asleep at the wheel, ND and OSU to name a couple.

ND game was bad, but they made enough big plays in the 2nd half to win it. Osu game ended on and Int.

Lsu gave up like 500yrds to wvu.

mhughes0021 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

Did you forget or just not watch the DickRod years? 3rd and long melt down was routine in his tenure.

Pistons are playing the Mavericks, I think I'll watch that.

I didn't go out of my way to watch the first Bama LSU game; I was out at a restaurant, and just strolled over to the TV at the bar from time to time to check the score.

I don't care much for the SEC.

Back