Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicks Born with Dicks and the Human Drama of Athletic Competition

3 months flies by like nothing these days. Time for another update

Boise St bigots boycott volleyball match because they hate women that used to be men. They claim it’s for their own safety but we all know that’s just a dog whistle for anti-trans bigotry. I bet they’re mostly white and mostly named Karen too.

3 months flies by like nothing these days. Time for another update

Boise St bigots boycott volleyball match because they hate women that used to be men. They claim it’s for their own safety but we all know that’s just a dog whistle for anti-trans bigotry. I bet they’re mostly white and mostly named Karen too.

And here I thought it was because the biology meant that the trans women could hit harder and cause more harm? My husband and I are about the same height and weight...and yet I'm not as strong as he is except mentally and emotionally.

Back