Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Colin Cowherd

I'm happy that the Lions are doing well...but i sincerely dislike that fella.

I hate the jim romes, TJ the Bricks, and Mike & Mikes of the Sports Radio world so much more...

Mike&Mike .... Aka, Weeine & The Lump are the worst. They clearly go off cliffnotes and haven't watched the majority of the games they talk about and their schtick is played. Cowherd is just an asshole, but he can be rather insightful at times. Rome is a butt kisser, he loves anyone who comes on his show.

I think ESPN is doing to sports what MTV did to music 20yrs ago -- instead of providing the most sports and sports news, they're instead playing the same five fucking videos all day and trying to push an agenda rather than report the sports news.

I like when Cowherd once a year starts blasting Notre Dame and how theyll never be good again cause its cold outside and all the good athletes are too stupid to get into the school.

He basically says the SEC is so good cause its filled with dumb kids that can run fast and all the dumb kids that run fast wana go play somewhere warm.

...cant really argue with him. Between that and their recruiting ethics hes basically dead on.

mhughes0021 said:
I like when Cowherd once a year starts blasting Notre Dame and how theyll never be good again cause its cold outside and all the good athletes are too stupid to get into the school.

He basically says the SEC is so good cause its filled with dumb kids that can run fast and all the dumb kids that run fast wana go play somewhere warm.

...cant really argue with him. Between that and their recruiting ethics hes basically dead on.

Yeah but he was blasting Michigan for years until the Hoke signing..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:

Yeah but he was blasting Michigan for years until the Hoke signing..

He sure kissed Hoke's ass during that radio interview last week.

Michigan deserved to get blasted for years. Richrod was a disaster from the start.

I don't mind Cowherd. It's good radio even when he's just saying stuff to be bold n get a reaction. At times he's right, I just dont take anything to seriously on the radio. Like someone else said, beats the fuck outta Mike n Mike or anyone else. Even though he really doesn't give ANY insightful info I dont mind Van Pelt either. His show is entertaining at least.

I would rank van pelt as my favorite. Rome and Cowherd are the most difficult to listen to. Feels like Cowherd just likes to hear himself talk and convince himself of his own points. Rome takes forever to make a point and repeats the same jokes about 20 times in a row.

sansumo said:
I would rank van pelt as my favorite. Rome and Cowherd are the most difficult to listen to. Feels like Cowherd just likes to hear himself talk and convince himself of his own points. Rome takes forever to make a point and repeats the same jokes about 20 times in a row.

Romes a worthless Dbag. I NEVER watch his show. It's terrible imo. Dude is corny.

I don't hate anyone more than jim rome. He's horrible. If a player has a bad game he'll spend 15mins trashing them, if they have a good game its 15mins of kissing their ass. Especially people he interviews. He trys to be a hardass too for some reason. I can't stand his show.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I don't hate anyone more than jim rome. He's horrible. If a player has a bad game he'll spend 15mins trashing them, if they have a good game its 15mins of kissing their ass. Especially people he interviews. He trys to be a hardass too for some reason. I can't stand his show.

Yeah if he's interviewing someone he always tryies to be "homies" with them. He'll give them dumb nicknames n stuff and drool all over'em..it's sickening.

Rome is the worst and his smack off crap is so annoying. I refuse to listen to him or watch his show.

He tries too hard to be "the cool guy". He talks like he's hip/black. I just hate him. Definition of a douchebag.

i enjoy dan patrick. get sick of the self promotion, the football night in america bullshit, and adam sandler (who hasn't made a good movie in over 10 years), but other than that...the show is good and he isn't afraid to ask someone a tough question in an interview.

Only radio personalities I like to listen to are Cowherd, Huge (Yeah I know, in the tri-cities area there isn't much else in terms of Detroit sports), JT The Brick, Van Pelt, and Freddie Coleman.

Not taking away from others, those are just the only ones I get and don't change the channel when their on... also, whoever is doing the "You're Right, You're Wrong" segments, I get a kick out of those ones..

I'm with gooch...DP's great. I also like Timmy B and the Two Live Stews...shouts to Ryan for his time with the Lions.

Unfortunately the Stews got bumped from my station for some clown...

Back