Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Tigers Team Notes Over 3 Million Views!!! Thankyou!

Players w/ at least -2 (minus) baserunning runs per 100 games:

P Fielder
B Molina
J Flaherty
M LaValliere
C Hollocher
C Snyder

Worst baserunners of all time, by worst baserunning runs:

P Konerko
J Posada
P Fielder
T Zeile
B Boone
R Hernandez
B Molina
M Piazza

Last edited:
Today is the 7 year anniversary of the Tigers Team Notes Thread since the beginning at the Tigers message board at espn 12/29/06.

It's been alot of fun posting as much Tigers news I have been able to find daily. At times of the year such as now it's slow. Soon enough all the Tigers Baseball sites along with all the national media and national baseball blog sites will be back in full baseball mode.
30/40/50/plus sites every day do I go to check for Tigers related stories.

Thanks to everyone who comes here for their Tigers news.

Today is the 7 year anniversary of the Tigers Team Notes Thread since the beginning at the Tigers message board at espn 12/29/06.

It's been alot of fun posting as much Tigers news I have been able to find daily. At times of the year such as now it's slow. Soon enough all the Tigers Baseball sites along with all the national media and national baseball blog sites will be back in full baseball mode.
30/40/50/plus sites every day do I go to check for Tigers related stories.

Thanks to everyone who comes here for their Tigers news.

All of us Tiger fans appreciate the time and effort you put into this thread Ron. Thanks.

Ron, as always thanks for the news. Hope your holidays are going well. I have been reading almost daily, I haven't been posting mainly because this is the most disappointed I've been in an offseason in over 10 years. The Fister trade was awful no matter how you look at and to think Davis is the answer in left is ridiculous. Actually other than the Nathan signing I didn't like any of the moves. Even prospect season doesn't have me excited, BA announces Tigers on 1/10, because our system is next to last. Anyhow I'll keep reading and I hope all is well with you. Happy New Year to everyone

Back