Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit vs Anaheim

tbone413

Detroit is playing Anaheim tonight...this might be their best chance to snap out of the funk as Anaheim is struggling big time as well, losing 4 in a row and 6 out of 7.

Detroit needs to just play a solid game and they should be able to pull out the W.

5-0 Wings. The losing streak is over and hopefully we can keep putting the puck in the net.

damn you Tbone, just keep staring at that signature. Hmmmmm. (and I say that in the creepy old man voice from Family guy).. Hmmmmmm.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]damn you Tbone, just keep staring at that signature. Hmmmmm. (and I say that in the creepy old man voice from Family guy).. Hmmmmmm.

haha yea, its easy to get stuck watching that for a good few minutes

Shoot, I wish I had known, the game was probably on TV here.

I don't follow hockey that much until playoff time.

Back