Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit vs San Diego Predictions

hankpav53

24 17 Lions

Ford Field is going to be ROCKING saturday.. going to the game so i'm real pumped.. but I think it's gonna have an affect on rivers and their offense that seems to be clicking on all levels right now...

Lions win and clinch first playoff berth in 12 years

GIDDY UP BOYS

SD has looked real real good latley, its for sure gonna be a close one.

Lions-38
Chargers-34

Chargers took apart a defense that is better then Detroits.....Rivers doesn't lose in December.

track meet.......38 - 35 Chargers.

SLICK said:
Chargers took apart a defense that is better then Detroits.....Rivers doesn't lose in December.

Chance to get your nickles back?

:)

cool.png

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
SLICK said:

Chance to get your nickles back?

:)

sure lets go.....

Lions 27
Chargers 20

Ryan Matthews worries me more than the Rivers to Jackson connection. Could be another offensive explosion from both sides. Hopefully the Lions Dline can get to Rivers early and often, otherwise I think the Chargers win. I havent seen any Chargers games this year, so, does anyone know how many sacks they give up per game, or any stats along those lines?

If Denver wins the early game, SD is eliminated. Wonder if that makes them easier or harder? Just something to think about.

Back