Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Don't like soccer? Post here!

Love the game. Hate the time keeping and the injury faking. Both are equally rediculous and take away from the brilliance of the sport.

I think soccer is the most boring sport to watch on TV. I'll be watching the US open this weekend.

I'm a golfer so it's very interesting to me.

Ha!

I usually watch the second half of the final round in the four major championships of golf.

Since the US hosted World Cup 20 or years ago I have more often than not watch the end of the final championship match.

I guess when the US is in the final round of the women?s cut up-which is fairly often-I?ll probably watch the end of that match too.

That?s about it for me for both sports.

I love soccer. One of the best strategy game out there. I Hate the faking of injuries. Can’t stand Golf on tv unless I could still play.

You used to play golf on TV?

Were you on the PGA tour?

I think you should read all the posts again . I am just answering a bunch of them . How the heck do you get I was on the PGA tour from what I wrote lol ? Before my back issues I loved playing golf. Watching it was even better back then. I may turn on the tv for the last few holes of the majors but come on . Golf is so boring on tv. Hope that is cleared up..

A USC fan that call himself spaceforce at r/cfb posted football crests inspired by soccer crests. Pretty remarkable effort. The Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calci/Michigan crest doesn't look half bad.

https://imgur.com/a/bBqnmal

The exaggerated injuries are pathetic, but they flop and dive in basketball all the time to draw fouls.

In football, I am sure it happens regularly to draw a PI or holding call.

You don't see it as much in baseball, but then again in baseball the opposing pitcher can also throw a hard object at your head at 90MPH during your next at bat if/when you do that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back