Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

Last edited:
https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2020...ons-worst-case-scenario-nfl-draft-first-round
What is the worst case scenario for the Lions in the first round of the draft?
In a world where everything goes wrong.
POD

In my opinion the WORST case is:
We cant sign Logan Ryan
WAS drafts Chase Young at 2
We cant find a trade partner
and we select Okudah at 3.

Its really not a horrible thing to have happen....we just lose out on some value

Best case:
WAS drafts an OT to replace Williams
We draft Chase YOung at 3

Best Case 2:
Was drafts Chase Young
We trade down to 5 and still get Okudah or Simmons

Several things are falling into place nicely for the Lions to maximize value at the top of this draft:
Washington and OT Williams likely split
Tua releases video of him looking more nimble than ever
Chargers HUGE need for a QB could start a bidding war for Tua at #3
If someone REALLY wants Tua they may even jump to #2 which guarantees us Chase Young
If Tua goes at #2 does someone jump to #3 for Herbert?

Right now if i had to guess i think Miami trades with us and we get 5 and 26. Which is better than the value dropping 2 spots holds...we should get 39 instead of 26 but we may up the asking price if the Chargers are calling.

Back