Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

https://www.detroitlionspodcast.com/christopher/2020/04/11/detroit-lions-podcast-tua-late/
Detroit Lions Podcast Episode 262 ? Is It Tua Late For The Lions? 50 minutes.

In this episode of The Detroit Lions Podcast, Chris is joined by Jeff Risdon and they discuss all the Lions and NFL news of the week including the many angles of Tua Tagovailoa, the possible demise of the XFL, and Chris?s deep draft crush.

Detroit Lions Podcast Still Kicking It Live.
Another live stream broadcast, but this time without taking phone calls, the guys discuss the many ways in which Tua Tagovailoa could impact the Lions draft strategy and the draft overall. Everything Lions draft depends on who pulls the trade trigger on a quarterback, we dive into who might be ready to make that move, and why. We also talk about how the trade frenzy might put the Lions in the catbird seat and the limit to what they?d give up. After all, trading down too far could spell the end of the current regime.

From there we dig into Chris?s later round draft crush KJ Hill. Chris put together a video of the footage he shot of KJ at the Senior Bowl, and it?s well worth your time. KJ will sparkle as a slot receiver in the NFL ? whoever gets him will be very happy with their selection.

Last edited:
https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2020...lions-2020-mock-drafts-7-different-simulators
Mocking Through it: A Quarantine Journey (With Mock Drafts!).
Let?s get through quarantine together and sane, so if we have to mock draft a thousand times then we?ll do it.
POD

I?ll be using SEVEN of my favorite mock draft sims to try to find the best results for the 2020 Detroit Lions. The rules will be simple. I?ll be attempting to maximize the number of needs that I fill in each draft while following a few basic guidelines.

Trades will be used when available and will be as realistic as possible.
Picks will be made based on the relative value of the simulator that was used. So no James Proche in the third just because I want him, he?s got to both be available and valued similar to each pick I take him in.

I?m basing each pick on what I think the team could do in any given draft scenario. Not what I ?Would do? or what I think ?Will Happen?. Just for clarity.
No James Proche. Getting my second mention of him in, I?m skipping out on Proche today. It?d get boring if he were in every one, and on that note...
Trying to do something different in each. While third overall doesn?t offer much in terms of versatility, I?m trying to do something different overall in each mock draft.

So after you?ve checked these out, I?m asking you to spend some of your valuable quarantine with me and to try out some fun mock draft simulators to pass the time. You can skip rule four if you like, that one is pretty much exclusive to me.

Anyway, let?s dive right in. I?ll link to all of the Mock Draft Simulators here and provide screen grabs where available so you can see the whole thing.

The Draft Network | Pro Football Network | Pro Football Focus | Mock Draft Database | FanSpeak | Walk the Draft | First-Pick

Back