Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

2 corners in the top 9. He got hands down the best one and some of you are whining...

i agree we needed a corner...but thats only because Quin traded Slay away for nothing. So because you did that you created a hole that you filled with someone worse with the #3 pick? It doesnt make sense. Thats all Quin did all off season is fill holes with worse players or players that produce the same. We didnt improve anywhere! Its actually really difficult to go through an entire off season and not improve a single part of your team lol.

Snacks > Shelton
Kennard > Collins (same)
Slay > Trufant
Wagner > Vataii
Glasgow > ???
Amendola > Amendola

Okudah isnt helping any team that has this little talent....especially this little talent in the front 7.

I read that Miami was not giving up the 5th pick. Don't know if the Chargers were interested in Tua. No one was trading up for Hebert. Lions had no leverage. I don't like Quinn but he made the best of a bad situation with this pick.

If the Dolphins and Chargers both were not willing to give you a single pick of any form before the pick was made and you are confident that 1) Drafting Tua would not get you any offers after the fact and 2) drafting Tua as your future is not what you want, then fine. I don?t believe those scenarios and I also would rather have Simmons over Okudah, but again, if those above scenarios are true then I?ll accept the pick. I just don?t believe that especially because I think Tua will be a stud.

i agree we needed a corner...but thats only because Quin traded Slay away for nothing. So because you did that you created a hole that you filled with someone worse with the #3 pick? It doesnt make sense. Thats all Quin did all off season is fill holes with worse players or players that produce the same. We didnt improve anywhere! Its actually really difficult to go through an entire off season and not improve a single part of your team lol.

Snacks > Shelton
Kennard > Collins (same)
Slay > Trufant
Wagner > Vataii
Glasgow > ???
Amendola > Amendola

Okudah isnt helping any team that has this little talent....especially this little talent in the front 7.

Snacks sucked for us Collins will play better than Kennard did last season, we had to get rid of slay and were going to have to get another CB even if he stayed so for the money give me our current CB's Wagner was HOTT trash the last two seasons and at least Vataii has a chance to be good I'll give u we havent done shit to replace glasgow but i don't think we have gotten significantly worse by any means....

https://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades.php

D- grade from WalterFootball

Think this is a bit unfair considering it's entirely based on not trading down.

"They should have at least obtained something for moving down two spots, even if it was just a fifth-round pick."

Maybe I'm too dismissive of later round picks (or maybe it's my lack of faith in Bob Quinn), but I don't see how that's all that different than just picking Okudah at 3.

Snacks sucked for us Collins will play better than Kennard did last season, we had to get rid of slay and were going to have to get another CB even if he stayed so for the money give me our current CB's Wagner was HOTT trash the last two seasons and at least Vataii has a chance to be good I'll give u we havent done shit to replace glasgow but i don't think we have gotten significantly worse by any means....

Saying the Lions "had" to get rid of Slay is very misleading. They got rid of him because the coaches couldn't work with him and the organization is complete shit. If they knew how to run a proper franchise, they could have kept him and then, I would have been just fine with Okudah.

Are you saying that you personally think Tannehill is a better QB then Stafford?

Math is saying it, not me.

Math is saying Aaron Rogers, Brees, Wilson, Brady and Mahomes are the best currently. Do you do agree with math?

Last edited:
Math is saying it, not me.

Math is saying Aaron Rogers, Brees, Wilson, Brady and Mahomes are the best currently. Do you do agree with math?

What do you think, Tannehill or Stafford?

Last edited:

Snacks > Shelton
Kennard > Collins (same)
Slay > Trufant
Wagner > Vataii
Glasgow > ???
Amendola > Amendola

Snacks>Shelton?

Cmon man? No way you believe that. Career, yes of course. Last year? Not even close.

Kennard > Collins? Again, did you watch games? Kennard is a joke.

Slay is better than Trufant

Wagner sucked ass last year.....vaialshdhdiskab is an unknown but it would be really hard to be WORSE than Wagner was last year.

Back