Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

im rooting for Russia to hack the draft and trade with the Lions to get us back in the first rd.

I hope Patricia doesn't treat Okudah like he did Slay when they first met.

I hope we?ve got all the little bitches out of the locker room. Grown men crying when being called out in a room with nothing but men. Get the weak links out and bring in winners. Honolulu blue!

Tannehill was the #1 rated QB last year. Neither would be one of the first 10 I would choose. But it would be a toss up.

You, me and every else knows Tannehill isn?t even close to the #1 QB. Take whatever stat your looking at and throw it in the garbage.

You, me and every else knows Tannehill isn?t even close to the #1 QB. Take whatever stat your looking at and throw it in the garbage.

I literally said I wouldn't pick him or Stafford among first 10 QBs.

So I'm not saying he is the #1 QB. Just the highest rated QB last year.

Slay was arguably our best player at their position, and now we have a rookie replacing him.

Starting 2020 we are not better than we were starting 2019. That's a problem.

I think he was referring to his 117 passer rating.

Back